Name one thing you have never done that most people have

Another Fan

35 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I’ve never smoked a cigarette.  Never appealed to me to even try.  

Also never smoked a cigarette. I smoke cigars occasionally, and have (regrettably) tried dip, but never saw the appeal of cigarettes. They don't get you high like other drugs, they don't seem to taste good, as a good cigar has an enjoyable flavor, and even dip usually has some sort of minty taste. Cigarettes are just inhaling nasty smoke for the sake of it.

Never been to Disney, or even Florida other than for a layover. 

Drink a cup of coffee.  In my 50 years.  Maybe a teaspoon.

Same with tea.  First time ever, couple weeks ago in "ThaiTown" Chicago... I had a "Thai Tea"... But it tasted more like milk and sugar... Almost like a soda... LoL...

Never been to Vegas or New York City, and don't intend too if I can help it.

Never joined social media outside of this place.  Never FB, Twitter, SnapChat, etc...

42 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

I thought I was the only one.

That makes three now.  We are more numerous than you think.

I like to quote my 80 something year old father.  He never touched a keyboard, let alone can find where the escape key is:

"Facebook is 'front porch gossip.'

I guess this place is 'back porch.'  'Radio' of social media.

Anyway... I like to quote Pope Benedict when he warned us so many years ago about FaceBook... LoL... Just to mess with people's minds.  It's trash. People let it take the place of physical human interaction, turns into gossip, one upmanship, LAMPs, etc...

Yet... This place has turned out well.  Gotta try and keep up... Follow people, build a story, it's not instant...

This is not at all rare, but I’m sensitive about it. I’ve never been out of North America. Canada and Mexico? Sure. But never anything beyond that. My family, and my wife’s family, travel like crazy! People we know all travel expensively. I was at a dinner party once with 14 people and I was the only person who had never been to Bulgaria! Not Paris or London. BULGARIA! 

There are some reasons for this, but the fact remains. We have a cruise set for Spain and Portugal but that’s about a year away. I have plenty of time to look forward to that.....

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

On a side note, I may also be the only one around that doesn't know what Lamp stands for either. I see it on here all the time.

Look At Me Post.