Kyle throws punches at Jordan Mills

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Again, this is on the FO to find someone better. 

For three years the Bills havent been able to find someone better. Jordan Mills is starting again in 2018. 

I understand that doesn't mean i have to be happy about it.  

Offensive Line is a tricky position. Once the light goes on and your start clicking it’s all uphill from there 

Some lineman don’t get actually starter good till their late 20s

Im not a huge fan of Mills but there are WAY worse RTs in the NFL... he has gotten better yearly and now is entering year 3... maybe the light does Go on and he plays good ball

he is a pretty good run blocker

....cue up the Iverson tape about "practice"......Jesus.........

New York Jets, Washington Redskins players involved in huge practice brawl

Ryan Gaydos | Fox News                                         

New York Jets and Washington Redskins players were involved in a massive brawl during their joint practice session Sunday, which spilled into where the fans were standing.

The fight started after the Jets’ Trumaine Johnson appeared to deliver a late hit to Redskins offensive lineman Morgan Moses, according to the New York Post. Moses’ teammate Trent Williams was caught “throwing haymakers” during the brawl, according to USA Today.

Jets coach Todd Bowles expressed his unhappiness over the fight after the practice was over.

“If they wanted to be boxers and wrestlers, they’d probably be in another sport,” Bowles told reporters, according to the Post. “We’re trying to get better. They’re trying to get better. Some things happened — overzealousness. I’ll talk to my guys. [Washington] Coach [Jay] Gruden will talk to his guys and we’ll have better practices because that’s just a waste of time to me.”

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

22 hours ago, cd1 said:

WOW - What the hell is Mills doing that is eliciting that response?

He sounds like one of those players the Bills DON'T want on their team.

Isn't Mills the guy who was pissed about Tyrod being benched and then elected not to block Bosa so Peterman could get blown up leading to at least 1 of the INTs?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kaenon said:

Isn't Mills the guy who was pissed about Tyrod being benched and then elected not to block Bosa so Peterman could get blown up leading to at least 1 of the INTs?

He is the one some posters have claimed to have done so for that reason but have no facts to show reason other than their opinions.

21 minutes ago, Kaenon said:

I thought that was something someone made up. Is that actually real?

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought that was something someone made up. Is that actually real?

It is real insofar as it is a real theory purported by idiots on the internet.

Was that Mills' actual intent during the game?  Probably not.

Remember, there was the mic'd up feature with Bosa on the sideline saying "he didn't even try to block me" to a fellow teammate.  But that was jut the way he reacted to the situation, it wasn't an accurate statement of fact.

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

It is real insofar as it is a real theory purported by idiots on the internet.

Was that Mills' actual intent during the game?  Probably not.

Remember, there was the mic'd up feature with Bosa on the sideline saying "he didn't even try to block me" to a fellow teammate.  But that was jut the way he reacted to the situation, it wasn't an accurate statement of fact.

It was just simply Bosa just beat Mills badly and feet were frozen.

On 8/12/2018 at 4:50 PM, SouthNYfan said:

People complain when a lineman is soft, say he should be tougher and have a "mean streak".

People complain when a lineman is getting into scuffles in camp because he's fired up and causing a ruckus.

People will always find something to complain about.

Quit complaining about people complaining.  ?

4 hours ago, Kaenon said:

Yep.   That, or he totally sucked.  Either way, he should be a backup.  

• Haha (+1) 1