McCarron and Peterman injured?

Pasaluki

3 hours ago, Pasaluki said:

Rodak is a moron but Joe B. knows his stuff hopefully he will tweet something else out.

Yeah. Joe B. is on par with GunnerBill, Kirby and bandit when it comes to football IQ. I particularly like it when Joe B. says things like “Josh Allen is a really good qb and has a cool arm” or “Harrison Phillips is a really hard worker”. 

(Edit: by the way, referencing Gunner, Kirby and bandit was a compliment in that Joe B. doesn’t know diddly squat). 

Edited by BringBackFergy

3 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I wonder if Orton would reconsider retirement  ? Hey the last thing we need is another 2013 situation where you go with the undrafted for lack of being prepared at the position.  

Maybe they could talk Matt Leinart into leaving his cushy studio job.

The answer might be right on the Bills' roster already.  Somewhere, someone said today that Kelvin Benjamin has been seen throwing a ball 60 yards.  It appears the big receiver has an NFL arm.

• Haha (+1) 1

I was there, the McCarron play happened right in front of me. He was stepped on, I couldn't tell if it was an offensive or defensive lineman because the oline was pushed right back into him upon the snap. He definitely jumped up and looked like he was hurting, but I don't think it was anything serious.

I sprain my ankle all the time and the initial pain like that, I'm sure you've all felt, shoots through you. Or like a burn when you're cooking. It stings at first and then it's just annoying. I'm arm chairing it but that's what I read from his body language. A shock, then just annoyed by it. He should be fine. Don't know anything about Peterman.

Josh Allen clickbait....

5 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I've never seen a single bad play basically end a player's career before.  Good for Jeff Tuel, hot wife, good life.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I was there, the McCarron play happened right in front of me. He was stepped on, I couldn't tell if it was an offensive or defensive lineman because the oline was pushed right back into him upon the snap. He definitely jumped up and looked like he was hurting, but I don't think it was anything serious.

I sprain my ankle all the time and the initial pain like that, I'm sure you've all felt, shoots through you. Or like a burn when you're cooking. It stings at first and then it's just annoying. I'm arm chairing it but that's what I read from his body language. A shock, then just annoyed by it. He should be fine. Don't know anything about Peterman.

I haven't sprained my ankle since I was 12.  How do you sprain yours all the time?