Cardale starting tonight for Chargers

YoloinOhio

Just now, Haplo848 said:

So I haven't been paying TOO much attention, but it seems like Rosen has been rather pedestrian.  The worst of the rookie QBs.  How do all of you see it so far?

That's about right.....  Not getting a ton of help from his line at times as he has taken some sacks, but nothing to really write home about yet.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Rosen looks like crap. He threw what should have been a pick six but it was dropped. And his pocket presence has been pretty bad. The worst of the 4 top 10rookies so far IMO.

I can't argue.  I haven't seen too much of Rudolph or Jackson, though.  Is he still the worst if you include those two?

5 minutes ago, Haplo848 said:

Oh jeez, I just realized Geno Smith had come in for the Chargers.  Geno's so bad he's backing up Cardale Jones?  If Rivers goes down, the Chargers season is over.

No doubt.

As for another ex-Bills QB, I see EJ is 3rd-string, looks like Connor Cook is stepping up under Chucky. :(

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Rosen looks like crap. He threw what should have been a pick six but it was dropped. And his pocket presence has been pretty bad. The worst of the 4 top 10rookies so far IMO.

I'm watching him tonight & I watched the "every Mayfield pass" and "every Darnold pass" vids. I have to say I'm more impressed with Allen than the other 3, especially considering the scrubs he had to work with.

• Like (+1) 1

I've had enough of these announcers in the Chargers/Cardinals games.  They are such homers, they are having trouble recognizing basic things.  Like how a throw that forces the WR out of bounds, uncatchable, is not in fact a "great throw," a "very, very good throw," or a "really positive play."

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Kelly 8-11 for 148 yards and 2 TD's, 1 rush for 17 yards.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12