[Vague Title] I was wrong about...

eball

He is what he is. A late round draft pick that has little chance to turning into anything. That is what happens with this late round and undrafted guys. 

Foster and Proehl both have work to do to even be put on the PS 

1 hour ago, PastaJoe said:

If he catches a monkey that flies out of your butt for a touchdown, then he deserves a roster spot.

Fine. Under those conditions he can have a roster spot, but he should also wash his hands immediately

If Proehl and Foster really want to play football, I think they'll need to keep working after our cuts & give the CFL a go next year.

I don't see a place for them in the NFL.  Not so sure about Foster's chances in the CFL, either.

2 hours ago, Sanners said:

Foster and Proehl are long shots for a meaningful NFL career. McCloud on the other hand is looking solid.

Brings me back to the draft day discussion when people were destroying the McLoud selection .

Ha ha

4 hours ago, The Process said:

Foster usually had a step or two on dbs when at Alabama. Same in the preseason game. He needs to learn to adjust to the throw a little better.  If nothing else use him to drag the safety over when his speed makes him wide open.

Can't remember...was it Foster who Allen overthrew? Tasker had a terrific point on the throw. The WR kept looking back at the ball rather than see it, adjust his speed and then reacquire the ball.  Running 20 yards with your head looking backwards isn't the fastest way to get from point A to point B.

4 hours ago, The Process said:

Foster usually had a step or two on dbs when at Alabama. Same in the preseason game. He needs to learn to adjust to the throw a little better.  If nothing else use him to drag the safety over when his speed makes him wide open.

Generally you don’t improve ball tracking, you either have that ability or you don’t.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

People have been raving about Foster and Wallace all off season. I was kind of looking forward to seeing them for myself.... They might have been the two worst players on the field Thursday.

They did stand out. I also wasn't impressed by White. 

I also thought that Proehl  and Foster were going to be  players during OTA.s . I also thought  Malachi Dupre was going to  be a player. I did not see Dupre in the game or have not heard anything about him.  So you are not the only one who  was wrong about them. 

5 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Can't remember...was it Foster who Allen overthrew? Tasker had a terrific point on the throw. The WR kept looking back at the ball rather than see it, adjust his speed and then reacquire the ball.  Running 20 yards with your head looking backwards isn't the fastest way to get from point A to point B.

So he wasn't being his fastest looking back.....hmmm....still had a step on the CB.....see my point?

1 hour ago, The Process said:

So he wasn't being his fastest looking back.....hmmm....still had a step on the CB.....see my point?

Correct me if I'm wrong here...the object of the game is to matriculate the ball across the opponents goal line. This can be done in a variety of ways including running, catching and catching and running. The key ingredient in each is that the person doing the matriculation must possess the pigskin. 

You can be Renaldo Nemiah or Michael Johnson and it guarantees you nothing. It's is a wonder that he has the God given abilities that he does, but, unless he learns to play football he'll just be a fast guy.  I hope he is able to learn.

But, to answer your question, yes, he did have a step on his opponent. 

12 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here...the object of the game is to matriculate the ball across the opponents goal line. This can be done in a variety of ways including running, catching and catching and running. The key ingredient in each is that the person doing the matriculation must possess the pigskin. 

You can be Renaldo Nemiah or Michael Johnson and it guarantees you nothing. It's is a wonder that he has the God given abilities that he does, but, unless he learns to play football he'll just be a fast guy.  I hope he is able to learn.

But, to answer your question, yes, he did have a step on his opponent. 

Nope ....you are right. Well said....and extra points for using the word matriculate in context of offensive football. So....what remains to be seen is if he is BOLT....or Bob Hayes. 

On 8/11/2018 at 11:08 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I've seen some titles called Vague before but this is #1 for sure !! 

And i thought Proehl would be much better than he has shown to this point seeing that like Edmunds he's had a built in coach basically his entire life !!