Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 12 at 4:45 PM in Orchard Park - Closed to the Public

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm kinda hoping that's what the AAF becomes. First season starts the week after the Super Bowl, so make sure you tune in.

...agree and thanks for info bud...:thumbsup:........plenty of career minor leaguers in MLB and NHL.....at least they're employed in the sport of their dreams.....collegiate football is waning IMO as the NFL's minor league....too many kid chasing their dream either go undrafted or are cuts because they're marginal......and I'd bet many do not end up well.....they may be good enough for careers in an NFL minor league system which provides them with a livelihood.....then again, I doubt the NFL could afford such a venture, right (COUGH)??...

15 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

what were the naysayers saying nayally?

...they read from their "usual script"......

The full, yet unofficial depth chart from Day 12:

All changes from the previous day are in bold.

day12offense_1533943270001_94647999_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

day12defense_1533943269951_94647998_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Joe B: 7 observations from 2018 Buffalo Bills training camp - Day 12

(WKBW) - Less than 24 hours after the first preseason game of 2018, the Buffalo Bills returned to the practice field in Orchard Park for Day 12 of training camp. Although they had to practice without some players that had been injured against the Carolina Panthers, we saw the return of some others to practice and even team drills.

On Friday, we also learned how the Bills are approaching the quarterback position following the first preseason game.

What stood out? Seven observations from a relatively light day of practice:
1) The QB rotation rages on
2) Zay Jones works in with the first-team on first team drills
3) Corey Coleman gets a bump up in team drills
4) Shaq Lawson flaunts his newfound skill yet again
5) Jerry Hughes took over team drills
6) Nick O'Leary's interesting placement
7) Trent Murphy gets back on the field