Do we really need another debate on Tyrod?

28 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

TT will look fine next week against Vanilla D because he always does, but when he’s schemed against, he’s usually beat and that’s why he’s gone.

debate over.

Taylor's gone because of a confluence of events:

- Strongest QB class in years... maybe since 1983

-Extra 1st round draft pick as draft capital

-The slide up the draft continued moving up to #12 by trading Cordy Glenn

-We were offered the 1st pick of the 3rd round for him, providing sufficient confidence to Beane and McDermott we could trade up (or not) to get one of the best QBs in the draft

Those are the reasons Taylor's gone.  If this were the QB draft class of 2013 all over again, Taylor would still be in Buffalo.

Taylor's in a better situation and so are the Bills.  It's win/win.  This doesn't have to even be a debate for that simple reason.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gigs said:

They schemed so well against him he led his nationally **** on team to the playoffs. Such a terrible QB. Winning is for the birds

This is what people actually believe. 

TT is a .500 QB. He barely scored the football last year.

Sam Bradford was traded for a first 2 years back and he’s never won anything. TT “led his team to the playoffs as a winner” and got traded for a third to the worst team in football. Time to give it up.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Taylor's gone because of a confluence of events:

- Strongest QB class in years... maybe since 1983

-Extra 1st round draft pick as draft capital

-The slide up the draft continued moving up to #12 by trading Cordy Glenn

-We were offered the 1st pick of the 3rd round for him, providing sufficient confidence to Beane and McDermott we could trade up (or not) to get one of the best QBs in the draft

Those are the reasons Taylor's gone.  If this were the QB draft class of 2013 all over again, Taylor would still be in Buffalo.

Taylor's in a better situation and so are the Bills.  It's win/win.  This doesn't have to even be a debate for that simple reason.

Mostly agreed. Taylor was never McD’s guy for the most part either. He was kept around because they didn’t draft anybody in 2017, which I guess is understandable.

6 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Honestly I wish TT the best- he’s not a bad guy and was always a class act while here. He deserves success- as long as it isn’t against us that is. I hope he does well and can improve his game.

there is no reason anyone here should wish him unwell or hope he is unsuccessful. Good dude, good teammate, and ultimately we just needed a change. Better for both parties.

Yeh well I hope he's unsuccessful, being that he plays for another team in the AFC. 

41 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

What should have been over a while ago, has reared its head with another  thread involving Tyrod Taylor.

TT No. 1 on the Cleveland Browns depth chart over its #1 draft choice, last night was 5 of 5, 99 yards, 1 TD,

and don't you just know it, the Bills face Taylor next up. You couldn't make this up.  As much as the majority

wanted to run Taylor out of town, and did, the opposite is true now in Cleveland.

Let the mind games begin with next week's performance, and hopefully we will not have to put up with it, the rest

of the year.   

The best way to make Tyrod threads go away isn't to start a new one of your own.

1 hour ago, Foreigner said:

What should have been over a while ago, has reared its head with another  thread involving Tyrod Taylor.

TT No. 1 on the Cleveland Browns depth chart over its #1 draft choice, last night was 5 of 5, 99 yards, 1 TD,

and don't you just know it, the Bills face Taylor next up. You couldn't make this up.  As much as the majority

wanted to run Taylor out of town, and did, the opposite is true now in Cleveland.

Let the mind games begin with next week's performance, and hopefully we will not have to put up with it, the rest

of the year.   

No and we did not need another thread about Tyrod either.

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

And, Taylor went 12/13 for 122 yards against the Steelers in the 2015 week 3 of the preseason....you know, the dress rehearsal game?

In other words, who cares what he did last night.

Tell that to the people anointing Nathan Peterman the new king of the NFL and untradeable in the division off of one good drive in the first preseason game of the year against junior high defensive schemes.

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Tell that to the people anointing Nathan Peterman the new king of the NFL and untradeable in the division off of one good drive in the first preseason game of the year against junior high defensive schemes.

You tell that to them. Am I your servant?

This is a thread about TT.

8 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You tell that to them. Am I your servant?

This is a thread about TT.

This is a Bills forum not a Browns forum.  TT isnt a Bill, so you posted this in the wrong forum. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

And, Taylor went 12/13 for 122 yards against the Steelers in the 2015 week 3 of the preseason....you know, the dress rehearsal game?

In other words, who cares what he did last night.

I remember that game. He made throws he's just to scared to make in games. It was SOOOO refreshing watching 3 QBs throw with anticipation last night and actually give their targets a chance to make a play.

Taylor only passes when a guy is wide open , it was so infuriating week after week. I truly like him as a person and am rooting for him but these are characteristics that can't be coached , it's not going to change at this point in his career..

it could be a circus and could get ugly if Dez signs and isn't getting touches.. lol.. 

17 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is a Bills forum not a Browns forum.  TT isnt a Bill, so you posted this in the wrong forum. 

I see I’m having a debate with an intellectual giant. Since this is a Bills forum maybe we should take it to the big blue boards.