Do we really need another debate on Tyrod?

42 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I can't believe people here are arguing about Tyrod Taylor. Need a good reminder? Go watch the saints game from last year 

Not to mention that when the regular season starts, he will see stacked box against the Steelers,Ravens and Bengals x2.  Good luck with that. He may be wishing he was still here.

2 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Different OC every year he was here. Garbage/injuries at the WR position. Horsesh*t for an offensive line. And stayed classy all the way.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the city of buffalo didn't warm to him...

(Yes I can)

Do go on.

If you have it all figured out, I'd love to hear your take on it. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000946671/article/mahomes-has-anticlimactic-debut-as-chiefs-starter

Mahomes completed just five of seven passes for 33 yards on two possessions versus the Texans.

Sticking to short passes, Mahomes' first drive lasted just four plays before ending with a punt. He fared no better in his second chance, stepping into a sack and overthrowing tight end Travis Kelce in another possession that resulted in a punt.

3 hours ago, ThunderGun said:

Maybe if he didn't have super conservative OC's here in Buffalo... I love how 10-3 is on Tyrod and not that hot garbage of a "coordinator" Dennison... I bet you could count on one hand how many times Buffalo used pre-snap motion last year.

Not to mention they stripped him of any legitimate deep threat, and that is one of the things he does better than most.

I was a Tyrod supporter his entire time here. I argued in his favor from the start of preseason in 2015, and I am rooting for him to succeed in Cleveland.

I agree with most of what you are saying, and I wasn’t trying to argue that Tyrod was at fault for the inept offense last year. 

I was only talking about 1 specific issue and I think my criticism was valid - Tyrod did struggle making quick passes like that during his time in Buffalo. 

I’m not really sure you can put that specific problem on the OC.

I highly doubt that Dennison, who runs (or wanted to run) a west coast style offense predicated on quick timing passes, was telling Tyrod not to take a 3 step drop and fire the ball. 

From what I remember of what was reported, that was actually something Dennison was pushing Tyrod to do. 

And when Peterman played, we seen more of the quick passing game. 

Edited by BillsFan4

What should have been over a while ago, has reared its head with another  thread involving Tyrod Taylor.

TT No. 1 on the Cleveland Browns depth chart over its #1 draft choice, last night was 5 of 5, 99 yards, 1 TD,

and don't you just know it, the Bills face Taylor next up. You couldn't make this up.  As much as the majority

wanted to run Taylor out of town, and did, the opposite is true now in Cleveland.

Let the mind games begin with next week's performance, and hopefully we will not have to put up with it, the rest

of the year.   

And, Taylor went 12/13 for 122 yards against the Steelers in the 2015 week 3 of the preseason....you know, the dress rehearsal game?

In other words, who cares what he did last night.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

What should have been over a while ago, has reared its head with another  thread involving Tyrod Taylor.

TT No. 1 on the Cleveland Browns depth chart over its #1 draft choice, last night was 5 of 5, 99 yards, 1 TD,

and don't you just know it, the Bills face Taylor next up. You couldn't make this up.  As much as the majority

wanted to run Taylor out of town, and did, the opposite is true now in Cleveland.

Let the mind games begin with next week's performance, and hopefully we will not have to put up with it, the rest

of the year.   

Pot calls kettle black

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

of the year.   

lol. Hey if Tyrod has a great season...good for him. Class act. I think from Tyrods performance yesterday, he was about the same. Solid. Jarvis made a good grab. Njoku got open. TD. 

Baker very impressive as well. 

26 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

TT will look fine next week against Vanilla D because he always does, but when he’s schemed against, he’s usually beat and that’s why he’s gone.

debate over.

They schemed so well against him he led his nationally **** on team to the playoffs. Such a terrible QB. Winning is for the birds

Honestly I wish TT the best- he’s not a bad guy and was always a class act while here. He deserves success- as long as it isn’t against us that is. I hope he does well and can improve his game.

there is no reason anyone here should wish him unwell or hope he is unsuccessful. Good dude, good teammate, and ultimately we just needed a change. Better for both parties.

• Like (+1) 1