Do we really need another debate on Tyrod?

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Yeh well I hope he's unsuccessful, being that he plays for another team in the AFC. 

Actually no.  We want him to be good and beat other AFC teams.  Sick and tired of teams getting automatic Ws against the Browns.  These are the same teams we compete against for a wild card spot.

FYI Taylor was set up to fail. B & Mc got rid of the talent - Watkins, Woods and Goodwin. In mid year when they saw

they misjudged TT and the rest of the team and the playoffs were a possibility they went and got Benjamin from their

buddies in Carolina. Problem was,  he was damaged goods. From the looks of the surgery last night he is good to go

now. let's hope it lasts.

I just hope Benjamin  is not remembered here for the push off in the end zone against Jacksonville

As for TT, he will either stay the same or improve that winless team. Maybe he has some better teachers in Cleveland.

Ryan and McDermott are Defensive Coaches who became Head Coaches. They are not Offensive gurus.

Everyone should have a answer after 16 games that count. 

17 hours ago, H2o said:

Once the regular season starts so will the regular stat lines.

18-27 for 200 yards, 1 TD, 45 yards rushing, and eight 3 and outs. 

i'm thinking the afcn defenses will stick to the blueprint. stack the box and make tyrod play qb. it will be interesting because i think that will be a touch worse than what he faced in our division.  he may get a few first downs with his legs and even help them stay close in games.

however, i'm expecting hue will be gone and mayfield will be in by halloween. there will be mayhem in cleveland when landry and gordon start complaining. should be much fun.

edit: mybad for bumping a tt thread...oops.

Edited by billsredneck1

9 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

i will tell  you this Mike Schoop has said a few aside wise cracks about the team being worst without Taylor. Almost as if he thought Taylor was good.   

He has consistently been a pretty big supporter of Tyrod.

Defended him consistently when he was still on the team.