Do we really need another debate on Tyrod?

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

I think the irony is that your post has taken more chances than Tyrod ever did.

He still didn't have the stones to flat out say it. Just doing a cute little dance around it. 

12 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Different OC every year he was here. Garbage/injuries at the WR position. Horsesh*t for an offensive line. And stayed classy all the way.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the city of buffalo didn't warm to him...

(Yes I can)

IN before its out.

Let me guess, because he was a black QB?

That sould kill this thread.

Say what you want about Tyrod's Flaws, but we just traded up for a guy who is 5 for 11 against a third team defense. I'm sorry, but I would rather watch Tyrod miss the occasional read than watch Allen miss the majority of his throws.

Edited by MURPHD6
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Different OC every year he was here. Garbage/injuries at the WR position. Horsesh*t for an offensive line. And stayed classy all the way.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the city of buffalo didn't warm to him...

(Yes I can)

Because he was indecisive, refused to throw into anything resembling cover.  He couldn't lead a fourth quarter comeback to save his life, or ours, and managed just three points in our playoff game at Jax.

...that's what you were gonna say, right? ?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Say what you want about Tyrod's Flaws, but we just traded up for a guy who is 5 for 11 against a third team defense.

Must be the most impressive incompletions ever because the non-agenda driven Carolina messageboard is gushing over Allen in their gamethread. 

Edited by SCBills

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Must be the most impressive incompletions ever because the non-agenda driven Carolina messageboard is gushing over Allen in their gamethread. 

Lets offer a trade for Cam, straight up. Dudes not even at his college completion percentage let a alone a respectable NFL one. With that said, maybe A.J or Nate work out.

Edited by MURPHD6

12 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

A 3 step drop and he fires the ball?! 

Sure would have have been nice to see more of that in Buffalo... lol 

Maybe if he didn't have super conservative OC's here in Buffalo... I love how 10-3 is on Tyrod and not that hot garbage of a "coordinator" Dennison... I bet you could count on one hand how many times Buffalo used pre-snap motion last year.

Not to mention they stripped him of any legitimate deep threat, and that is one of the things he does better than most.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Barkley. 26 yd run on 1st carry. 

TT very sweet throw to Landry who of course gets flagged for taunting and penalized 15 yds

this is after Denzel Ward flagged for taunting on previous series 

Barkley was actually a 39 yard run on his first carry.  It was beautiful too

And TT looked great in his debut and has been turning heads in camp too.  I think it was the best for both him and the Bills to part ways.  Wish him the best and will root for him to succeed

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Say what you want about Tyrod's Flaws, but we just traded up for a guy who is 5 for 11 against a third team defense. I'm sorry, but I would rather watch Tyrod miss the occasional read than watch Allen miss the majority of his throws.

lol - 9/19, 116 1 TD and Allen showed a glimpse of what his arm can do.

Tyrod looked great tonight, good for him!  I wish him success, the guy's a class act.  But here, in Buffalo, BOTH of the guys vying for the staring job looked good and Allen, playing against 3rd stringers, but also WITH third stringers (who did him no favors) showed a lot of potential.  I'm excited about where this offense goes after a debut like tonight, to be honest...

Let it all play out.  Or become a Browns fan and watch Tyrod EVERY week I guess.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Heitz said:

lol - 9/19, 116 1 TD and Allen showed a glimpse of what his arm can do.

Tyrod looked great tonight, good for him!  I wish him success, the guy's a class act.  But here, in Buffalo, BOTH of the guys vying for the staring job looked good and Allen, playing against 3rd stringers, but also WITH third stringers (who did him no favors) showed a lot of potential.  I'm excited about where this offense goes after a debut like tonight, to be honest...

Let it all play out.  Or become a Browns fan and watch Tyrod EVERY week I guess.

The big worry is that his completion percentage is dipping below his college percentage (as was expected). Sure the kid can make wow throws, but he did the exact same thing in college. And if he can't get to 60 per cent at least its going to be hard to win games with him. 

Edited by MURPHD6

41 minutes ago, ThunderGun said:

Maybe if he didn't have super conservative OC's here in Buffalo... I love how 10-3 is on Tyrod and not that hot garbage of a "coordinator" Dennison... I bet you could count on one hand how many times Buffalo used pre-snap motion last year.

Not to mention they stripped him of any legitimate deep threat, and that is one of the things he does better than most.

TT was dreadful in that game.