Do we really need another debate on Tyrod?

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

what happened

On that first series, I think he threw once and it was a lofter over the nearest guy's head. Next play was a stopped run.  Punt.

Haven't really paid much attention since - focused on what we're doing!

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Baker got thrown down by a Giants lineman like he was a little kid. Reminds me a little of the Kyle Williams sack on ole Johnny Football.

Lets see if the snarky little twitter biotches tweet it out with “baker mayfield experience!” Like they did with Allen...

I think the Browns have found their QB of the future in Mayfield.  He's been sharp most of the night.

Also I was pretty shocked with Tyrod's first pass to Landry.  Landry was covered and TT threw the football to him LOL.  I've never seen that.

Edited by NewEraBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Different OC every year he was here. Garbage/injuries at the WR position. Horsesh*t for an offensive line. And stayed classy all the way.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the city of buffalo didn't warm to him...

(Yes I can)

Edited by QB Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

Some people can only see one thing. And it's not the people that those people think it is.

To clarify: People who scream that everyone is racist are usually the ones that are obsessed with skin color, as evidenced by this post. 

Edited by arcane
  • Thank you (+1) 2