Sign in to follow this  
John from Riverside

Lets give some credit to THE O LINE

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

At least you provided names to discuss......

The answer is pretty simple.....they are biulding the Carolina defense and needed a LB that can scrape sideline to sideline and cover Tight Ends......and Edmunds was a player that was not supposed to last as long as he did with his college production, freakish size and freakish speed.....you NEED these kinds of playmakers and the fact that Edmunds is coming along slower then we would like......Edmunds is getting better by the game to me and we are gonna be thankful by mid season that we have him......to wait until the 2nd or 3rd round for that player (that you need to start immediately...who on the team is gonna start at that position?) is to take a chance and get Preston Brown at best who DOESNT fit their defensive scheme.

People dont like to hear this....but the fact is the team is not complete......losing Woods and Cog DID hurt us and the team is gonna have to regroup and find its identity...I still believe Groy is a excellent center...and it is hard to look good when the players playing beside you are on roller skates the whole game.

McD will figure it out.....

I have never been an advocate of trading up in the draft because too many prospects, even high first rounders, bust or suffer career altering/ending injuries early in their careers to make it a sound draft strategy except for a very exceptional prospect, which would usually be a consensus #1 pick in the draft.   IMO, Beane spent draft picks like the proverbial drunken sailor.

what Josh thought of the O Line and his own performance yesterday 

giphy.gif

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

14 hours ago, MJS said:

People are so freaking melodramatic. People calling Superbowl after game 1 because Peterman threw a TD to Benjamin. Now people think we'll go 0-8 and be fighting for the top draft pick after game 3.

Settle down and watch the ACTUAL games.

...LOL....the bi-polar pendulum swingeth...........

Weeks later and 'Let's give some credit to the O line' might well mean Tops grocery vouchers, while they wait for their NY State unemployment to kick in.

17 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Just said the same thing in a different thread and used the word Abysmal to do it.....

Are you my brother😝

I will count you as family if you went to Fredonia

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will count you as family if you went to Fredonia

I did a college visit but ended at UB

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I did a college visit but ended at UB

As did my wife and a bunch of cousins- a good decision on your part

Sign in to follow this