Bills Apparel in Rochester

Virgil

I’m in town for the week after the game last night and I’m having a hard time finding a good place to load up on Bills apparel.  I’m in Rochester and tried the Dick’s, Old Navy, Target, and Macy’s in Victor.  The options weren’t great.  

Any suggestions of places that have a decent selection for adults and kids.  Bonus points for Yankees gear too. 

Thanks 

Walmart 

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

I’m in town for the week after the game last night and I’m having a hard time finding a good place to load up on Bills apparel.  I’m in Rochester and tried the Dick’s, Old Navy, Target, and Macy’s in Victor.  The options weren’t great.  

Any suggestions of places that have a decent selection for adults and kids.  Bonus points for Yankees gear too. 

Thanks 

Walmart believe it or not

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Bills store at training camp Sunday.

Eh, only if you wanna pay $45 for a bumper sticker 

11 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Bills store at training camp Sunday.

Yeah, I’m trying to avoid that and want to wear the clothes there.  The Bills store at the game was insanely pricey. 

I really want a kids white plain jersey so she can get autographs and really step up her love for the team 

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Thanks 

There's a sports team gear store right next to the Macy's entrance at Eastview mall in Victor, on the inside of the mall.

26 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

There's a sports team gear store right next to the Macy's entrance at Eastview mall in Victor, on the inside of the mall.

Saw them.  Way too much Patriots gear.  I almost threw up.  

But yes, they were okay.  Not a lot of kids stuff. Baby, yes.  Toddler, no. 

Thank you

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

Not sure which one you've tried, but Dick's at Marketplace always had a decent selection as I recall.

Definitely Dick's at Marketplace has a good selection. Marshall's, Kohl's and Target in Henrietta as well. 

Edited by jimmy10

52 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Yeah, I’m trying to avoid that and want to wear the clothes there.  The Bills store at the game was insanely pricey. 

I really want a kids white plain jersey so she can get autographs and really step up her love for the team 

Oddly enough Marshalls is good.  I got my son's McCoy jersey there for 17 dollars.  They had both home and away.  They weren't the cheesy jersey shirts either.  The exact kids jerseys they sell at Dicks.

Just hit all the stores in Henrietta and wasn’t impressed.  Kohl’s had the best selection, but was surprised at their pricing.  

I’m going to try Olympia tomorrow and if that doesn’t work, then training camp shop it is.

Thank you all

Edited by Virgil

21 hours ago, Steptide said:

Eh, only if you wanna pay $45 for a bumper sticker 

The Bills have to overcharge.  That's $ still being paid out to cover the lawsuit over the texting of fans a few years back, and 'hush money' to Russ...

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013