Josh Allen needs a nickname

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

:thumbsup:....sorry couldn't resist.......the disdain for "our Josh" is repulsive....kid has had plenty of time to prove his TBD "bust" status, right (COUGH)??............

It’s cool. I’m too old to be able to keep track of who’s said what with the exception of the most vocal, especially those whe knee jerked and made their pronouncements early, right after the draft.

(don’t tell anyone, but I’ve been known to dabble in sarcasm myself)

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

It’s cool. I’m too old to be able to keep track of who’s said what with the exception of the most vocal, especially those whe knee jerked and made their pronouncements early, right after the draft.

Is it true that your middle name is sardonic? :)

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

...nice to know I'm NOT alone....BTW, I prefer "seasoned" versus OLD.....just sayin'....:thumbsup:

He’ll need a nickname when he wins a few games in a row. Until then, Josh Allen will do. 

3 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

Bazooka Josh.

It's never too early...Darnold apparently is Slinging Sam.

Terrible... Sammy Baugh is in the HOF. Darnold played part of a preseason game. I hate recycled nicknames. For example, Tomlinson was a great player but there’s really only one “ L.T.”

• Like (+1) 1

Geographic:

He’s from the San Joaquin Valley (desert like)

“Desert Storm”

Dad is a farmer

”FarmerJosh”

Firebaugh, California  

“CaliFire”

“HellFire”

“FireBall”

(Wyoming California)

“WildFire”