Soccer 2018-19

row_33

6 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

After a pulsating and ***** exhausting afternoon of National League North action, the mighty Stockport County are one game away from promotion and the league title.

County comfortably beat Curzon Ashton 2-0 while former leaders Chorley fell to a 94th minute winner away to Spennymoor (yes, I celebrated in my living room when it went in). This leaves Stockport needing a win against bottom of the league Nuneaton on Saturday to be crowned as champions on the final day.

Not even we can screw this up from here, surely.

Bro I can barely get excited about Europa League

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

EPL representing well in the Champions league. 

20 minutes ago, BillSpurs said:

As a Spurs fan, I honestly didn’t think they had a chance after the first half...especially after the way they played the last couple Premier League matches. So ecstatic!!!  

Is Kane out for the long term or does he have a shot at playing in the championship?

53 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

EPL representing well in the Champions league. 

Is Kane out for the long term or does he have a shot at playing in the championship?

Kane should be back for the final.  Especially after the way he celebrated...ankle looked good.  

I'm sure a Spurs fan could chime in, but they're better w/o him.

Weird to say given he's a top 5 (or better) striker in the world. 

Used to be a fan but DAZN snaked away every big soccer game from Canadian cable, and the EPL is snaked away next year

So that’s it for my interest in the sport

12 hours ago, row_33 said:

Used to be a fan but DAZN snaked away every big soccer game from Canadian cable, and the EPL is snaked away next year

So that’s it for my interest in the sport

You can always stream games online for free by going to 'Reddit soccer streams' if that's of any use at all.

18 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

You can always stream games online for free by going to 'Reddit soccer streams' if that's of any use at all.

i got enough to watch without forking over a further $20 a month for this

13 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It’s free if you have internet.

for now....

i tape and watch games at my leisure, watching only the actual action

12 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

This is the equivalent of saying the Bills would have been better off without Jim Kelly. 

Nah, Kelly wasn't a flat track bully.  

I know it sounds crazy, but I think they play better without him.  Their record this year w/o him would actually support that.  

• 4 weeks later...