Slow shotgun snaps!

Am I the only one who noticed the 2nd string centers shotgun snaps took an awfully long time to get to the QB?  I couldnt see who it was but I would imagine that threw the QBs timing off as well as gave the D an extra half second to get to the QB.  It certainly needs to be addressed!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

Am I the only one who noticed the 2nd string centers shotgun snaps took an awfully long time to get to the QB?  I couldnt see who it was but I would imagine that threw the QBs timing off as well as gave the D an extra half second to get to the QB.  It certainly needs to be addressed!

Who was the QB when you noticed?

I noticed some very slow snaps, but I thought it was Redmond (3rd string) snapping to Allen

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So was Bodine (2nd string) bad as well snapping to AJM?

Not that I noticed. I think you nailed it, I saw the same thing. The shotgun snaps floated in the air and Allen had to reach forward and snatch it, it didn’t look right. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I noticed some very slow snaps, but I thought it was Redmond (3rd string) snapping to Allen

Same here. I noticed it when Allen was in the game. I even commented to my friend about how long it looked like the ball was taking to reach Allen. 

6 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

the snaps to Allen were floating back to him...terrible

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's what I saw, too.

Those suckers looked like they were snapped underwater.

14 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Yeah seriously. That thing sputtered to Allen. Honestly made me laugh a few times.