The Bills threw for over 300 yards in their 1st post-Tyrod game.

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think Tyrod was 5-5 for 99 yards and a TD on a great pass in two drives.  

And he may be getting Dez Bryant.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for him.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

And he may be getting Dez Bryant.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for him.

The Browns called Bryant and he didn't even return their call. 

Gordon will be back soon. The Browns are going to be pretty good on offense. With Tyrod or Mayfield. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

The Browns called Bryant and he didn't even return their call. 

Gordon will be back soon. The Browns are going to be pretty good on offense. With Tyrod or Mayfield. 

He's visiting the Browns this week via his Twitter account.  It will make for an interesting Hard Knocks episode.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's visiting the Browns this week via his Twitter account.  It will make for an interesting Hard Knocks episode.

I hadn't heard that but yeah it will. Why the hell would you not return a call like that though. 

The thing is, if Gordon comes back, Dez wouldn't even start. I don't see him signing there at all. His agent probably convinced him he's killing chances with other teams by being an idiot. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

I hadn't heard that but yeah it will. Why the hell would you not return a call like that though. 

The thing is, if Gordon comes back, Dez wouldn't even start. I don't see him signing there at all. His agent probably convinced him he's killing chances with other teams by being an idiot. 

Because he's Dez Bryant.  It doesn't make much sense to me either, but since Landry is a slot receiver you could have Bryant and Gordon on the outside.  There's also a chance that Gordon doesn't come back at all.

49 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think Tyrod was 5-5 for 99 yards and a TD on a great pass in two drives.  

Ha, that's more yards than some entire games when he played for the Bills.

I do wish Tyrod well, but I don't think he'll be starting in Cleveland long. If confidence in Mayfield keeps growing he might be traded, or become  a disgruntled backup.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Browns threw for over 300 tonight.  Since we're putting pointless preseason statistics out there.

And 234 of those yards came from Quarterbacks not named Tyrod Taylor.

To the OP:  Be careful!  Most folks around here don't do "irony."

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I love preseason stats. :lol:

True

but......

positive things are nice to see, even in a basically meaningless game

it was far worse years ago to be at the game and watch a starting Bills QB panic and run out the back of the EZ for a safety under basic NFL pressure 

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

And, we lost.

No. There was an actual professional passing offense on display last night -- something we haven't seen in Buffalo since 2002, arguably. 

I would say that's a win for everyone involved. 

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

And 234 of those yards came from Quarterbacks not named Tyrod Taylor.

To the OP:  Be careful!  Most folks around here don't do "irony."

Haha... why do you think I posted this thread? 

Edited by twoandfourteen

7 hours ago, CSBill said:

I just kept thinking, "how bad was Dennison?"

I think almost everyone would agree here.

Dennison was, in contrast, so freaking bad, I almost want to hold it against McD and Co. not getting rid of him before he did.

Can't believe how long we went through games with THAT as our offensive game plan.