Sign in to follow this  
twoandfourteen

The Bills threw for over 300 yards in their 1st post-Tyrod game.

I’m sure it’s on the OC or game plan, it couldn’t have ANYTHING to do with TT’s passing acumen ( or lack there of)🤔

I’m sure our pure passing attack while auditioning QB’s and lack of shady had nothing to do with it either.  

Remember the days when stringing together a few consecutive first downs was considered a good preseason outing?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Just wanted to point that out.

TT looked good in CLE tonight too. 

Pump the breaks bud...Game 1 of preseason are basically a high tempo scrimmage with an official score for the books.

Pre-season Defensive Schemes in a nutshell:

Game 1- Base defense (unless you are Gregg Williams) with the intent of reinforcing the fundamentals of the scheme in live action, rarely any pressures or blitzes.

Game 2- Base defensive scheme with situational pressure & Blitz packages

Game 3- Warm up to regular season planning & a good defensive identity starts to take form.

Game 4- Rest the players that will make the team.

That second bomb to Foater looked right on the money...not sure why the kid didn’t even attempt to stretch out his arms for it. Maybe he lost the ball?

1 hour ago, twoandfourteen said:

I'm not saying it means anything. 

I'm just appreciating the irony, that's all. 

And, we lost.

2 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

That second bomb to Foater looked right on the money...not sure why the kid didn’t even attempt to stretch out his arms for it. Maybe he lost the ball?

Yep. And the third one he completely stopped running thinking it wasn't coming to him then started up again and it was three yards too far. Likely would have hit him right on the money. 

Browns threw for over 300 tonight.  Since we're putting pointless preseason statistics out there.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Browns threw for over 300 tonight.  Since we're putting pointless preseason statistics out there.

I think Tyrod was 5-5 for 99 yards and a TD on a great pass in two drives.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

0 Ints

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

And he may be getting Dez Bryant.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for him.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

And he may be getting Dez Bryant.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for him.

The Browns called Bryant and he didn't even return their call. 

Gordon will be back soon. The Browns are going to be pretty good on offense. With Tyrod or Mayfield. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

The Browns called Bryant and he didn't even return their call. 

Gordon will be back soon. The Browns are going to be pretty good on offense. With Tyrod or Mayfield. 

He's visiting the Browns this week via his Twitter account.  It will make for an interesting Hard Knocks episode.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's visiting the Browns this week via his Twitter account.  It will make for an interesting Hard Knocks episode.

I hadn't heard that but yeah it will. Why the hell would you not return a call like that though. 

The thing is, if Gordon comes back, Dez wouldn't even start. I don't see him signing there at all. His agent probably convinced him he's killing chances with other teams by being an idiot.