Tremaine Edmunds played light & tight

Punt75

8 hours ago, Magnetar said:

His name is Edmunds not Edwards.

Are we going to be going through this his whole career?

One annoucer last night called him Edmonton and then the second annoucer agreed and called him Edmonton... Gonna be a long year of this lol

23 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

Yeah, there’s noooo way McDermott is tripping a player running down the sideline though.  To each his own. 

Cheaters win in the NFL, good guys finish last.  Just ask Brady & Belichick.

10 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

One annoucer last night called him Edmonton and then the second annoucer agreed and called him Edmonton... Gonna be a long year of this lol

It's the Marcus Wiley stuff all over again, /facepalm.

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Welcome, Trolly McTrollster.  @Gugny will show you to your bridge.

So recognizing Dalton to Boyd as one of the top plays of the Bills' '17 season is trolling?  Without that play, the great McClappity does not "take" his team to the playoffs.

45 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

So recognizing Dalton to Boyd as one of the top plays of the Bills' '17 season is trolling?  Without that play, the great McClappity does not "take" his team to the playoffs.

Yes it's Trolling.  It came down to that game of course.....but they did play 16 games I believe....Must have won some games during that time.

• Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Cheaters win in the NFL, good guys finish last.  Just ask Brady & Belichick.

It's the Marcus Wiley stuff all over again, /facepalm.

And more importantly, despite all the predictions of a 4-6 win season by most fans and NFL media experts they won 9 games to make the playoffs. 

Every team, every year gets good and bad breaks and the Bills got one with Dalton, but to suggest that their achievement in making the playoffs as a fluke diminishes the massive over performance they displayed last year.  They were supposed to be dead in the water and a complete rebuild and lots of talk of tanking.  They didn't do that, they beat good teams last year and won when they needed to put themselves in the position that they were in to get there, including the season finale in Miami.   

So yes, what you are doing is trolling.  

Edited by Magox
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The one thing that caught my eye was his over-running plays and then being out of position--the same negatives that were in his draft profile:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/tremaine-edmunds?id=32462018-0002-5600-62d0-412c60099aca

Hopefully, he'll continue to absorb the coaching and reps like a sponge and file off those sharp edges.  But it may be putting too much on a 20-year old to do that in his first training camp and four exhibition games.    He'll be a key to the season, one way or another...

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Punt75 said:

Edwards is supposed to be out MLB of the future.  He physically looks like a kid in the NFL.  He was pushed around and made just one tackle in the game.  Speed and aggressive play is great but when you can't muscle up and make plays it's bad news.  I didn't like his game at all against a real NFL offense.

I guess he should have been perfect in his 1st NFL......I'm sure there's no way he'll improve.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I couldn’t sleep at all last night thinking about this. Not even sure if I have the will to eat anything.

I’m meeting with my therapist later today to hash this out. I can’t afford to go into another downward spiral. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I tried to temper the expectations on Edmunds before last night.  His potential is through the roof but he's got a lot of work to do.  Barely 20 years old and having to call the defense and play the game.  Too much is rolling around in his head right now because the game is faster than what he's use to seeing in college.  Plain and simple, he needs reps.....he needs to make mistakes to learn.....he's gonna look far from a seasoned veteran this year but the good thing is, by the time he has a pretty good handle on things, he'll likely be the same age as a rookie who red shirted in college and played all four years.