Peterman is now officially TRADE BAIT

Punt75

13 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

Nate is OK.  He has NFL potential. 

It's obvious McCarron has the skills to win games and Allen will be next in line. A nice situation!

Go get a trade partner that can help our WR, DL or OL. 

I agree with this actually.  His arm just isnt as good as AJM, and all we need is a placeholder anyway, Allen is the future.  

Problem is, who is going to trade for him?  All the QB needy teams from last year have young QB's already.  Maybe Pats, Fins, TB, or Jax could use some competition at the back up spots

Edited by Alphadawg7

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I agree with this actually.  His arm just isnt as good as AJM, and all we need is a placeholder anyway, Allen is the future.  

Problem is, who is going to trade for him?  All the QB needy teams from last year have young QB's already.  Maybe Pats, Fins, TB, or Jax could use some competition at the back up spots

Carolina is in obvious need of a back up for Cam.  I believe that is exactly why he started tonight with the 1s.  

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Steptide said:

No way. The coaches love them some Peterman. If anything, McCarron is trade bait. I doubt either gets traded though 

between the two....which has the higher contract and which would be in high demand due to another team's injuries or need for a good backup?....so for those reasons, i could see them dealing a.j.