Caption this! KB vs Cam edition

3 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Yeah def.

I mean he could have pretended and been the one who juked kb

Or he could have said some insulting shi* with it, like "hey bro no hard feelings, I know I'm better than you, my $159 million contract and NFL mvp say so *chuckle*"

(I dunno cam's contract I just picked a crazy#)

Yea.  I get the feeling cam could have been himself and said "shake my hand so you don't look like a B word to the media"

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Unconcerned Alpha male vs triggered beta male

This happens at work a lot.  I've had employees post up on me like this.  They follow quietly if they must, in the hood it usually results in a cold clock to the back of the head.

At work, they just think i will be scared but fail to realize I'm more hood than them. 

?Boyst, you have posters HERE compelled to ‘post up on you’ almost daily.

May I recommend a mirror??

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, holla83 said:

Video of the confrontation.  Newton looks like he wants to get punched in the face...

http://dailysnark.com/cam-newton-confronts-kelvin-benjamin-over-comments-prior-to-panthers-bills-preseason-game/

You can't spell camera without Cam.  He totally initiated the confrontation and was just trying to get under KB's skin. Cam will always be a punk....

4 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I disagree with your characterization, but, you would prefer what? I'm certain that he reacted just as McCoach expected him to.  If that's b'd out in your world then I'm very happy that I'm not in it.  I'm a firm believer that it takes more balls to deescalate a situation than to escalate it. Oh, but he was disrespected!!! Oh, Cam made him look like a B word!!!  You can keep that ****.

& to you that's "pussying" out. A person said some words and he isn't interested in fake apologizing for them and you're going to say he "pussied" out? Vs. what in full view of how many people and cameras?  

You same folks would be first in line to criticize if a confrontation had ensued. 

No one is saying there should have been a fight. KB made the comments, it would have been the stand up thing to do to stand there and talk instead of walking away shaking his head; it's not like Cam was the one bashing him. Hop off your soapbox.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

No one is saying there should have been a fight. KB made the comments, it would have been the stand up thing to do to stand there and talk instead of walking away shaking his head; it's not like Cam was the one bashing him. Hop off your soapbox.

KB got reprimanded for making his comments so he avoided the situation entirely. KB and Cam used to be friends according to Shannon Sharpe

56 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I’m not on a soapbox, but you appear to be. Kid did the right thing & you’re throwing around words that you’re afraid to spell out.

16 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Unconcerned Alpha male vs triggered beta male

This happens at work a lot.  I've had employees post up on me like this.  They follow quietly if they must, in the hood it usually results in a cold clock to the back of the head.

At work, they just think i will be scared but fail to realize I'm more hood than them. 

I'm sorry but the Beta here was KB. From the start - Cam pulled out a page of the Carolina paper saying goodbye to Kelvin as a good friend of his. KB responds with an article trashing the organization and the player. Cam approaches him TO SHAKE HANDS, KB refuses and doesn't even want to speak. That is when Cam started pressuring him to speak up and KB walked away.

Do you understand what alpha v Beta is...at all?

The guy wanted to shake his hand and some of you are still finding a way to blame it on Cam. You guys are such homers its honestly a joke. Just a few months ago this conversation went the exact opposite way when those players refused to shake Baker's hand. Biased, character assassination experts...

Edited by Elite Poster

16 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

I'm sorry but the Beta here was KB. From the start - Cam pulled out a page of the Carolina paper saying goodbye to Kelvin as a good friend of his. KB responds with an article trashing the organization and the player. Cam approaches him TO SHAKE HANDS, KB refuses and doesn't even want to speak. That is when Cam started pressuring him to speak up and KB walked away.

The guy wanted to shake his hand and some of you are still finding a way to blame it on Cam. You guys are such homers its honestly a joke. Just a few months ago this conversation went the exact opposite way when those players refused to shake Baker's hand. Biased, character assassination experts...

Yep in Homer speak it's pretty simple.KB is a Buffalo Bill,Cam is not,therefore F Cam!

Edited by Buffaloflash

15 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Yes.  Cam passively aggressively sought the handshake as a PR stunt and a way to make everything about him since he has the emotional maturity and the perceptional intelligence of a 7 year old.

Pressuring someone to speak up with your hands behind your back in a no win situation is not alpha. It's B word. Benjamin's best move is to tell him, as I and many others would, to !@#$ off with his chidlike antics and I'd walk away.  An alpha never follows another for confrontation.  I learned this from my grandfather

If you have a situation you want resolved and the person disrespects you by showing their back you them around and get their attention. You don't put your hands behind your back in a microaggression while pushing yourself against the person to arouse a response. You strike first, you strike hard, you end it 

In this case Cam did not think things thru on a level of maturity. Nor did he have any ability to follow up his actions with a response that worked. Benjamin's response dinged Newton. Benjamin doesn't care.  There was no win in this strategy by Newton.

And, I don't know who Baker is unless you mean Baker Mayfield and I don't know the incident you speak of as I don't waste my time with such dross as the major sports networks or any real networks to be honest. So, accuse me of bias but it is much more accurate to accuse me of ignorance with regard to Baker because I don't know or care anything about it having not seen it.  I care little about this incident, actually, and only know it because I saw it here.  

10 minutes ago, Buffaloflash said:

Yep in Homer speak it's pretty simple.KB is a Buffalo Bill,Cam is not,therefore F Cam!

No, clearly you don't know what you're talking about.  I loathe cam. This is not homer speak. And I'm just as quick on Bills players, too.