Caption this! KB vs Cam edition

I watched the video on ESPN. 

I’ve seen that same type of confrontation a few times growing up. That look. That’s “so what’s really good then,” shoulder and hand and arm gesturing. The head positioned slightly downward but eyes locked in. 

If that that same type of confrontation happened anywhere else, in any other environment, was not on camera, and didn’t involve multi-millionaires, there’d be a “misunderstanding” and some furniture moving. 

That was rich people being momentarily hood. 

Trust me. 

Edited by Juror#8
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 6

Unconcerned Alpha male vs triggered beta male

15 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

I watched the video on ESPN. 

I’ve seen that same type of confrontation a few times growing up. That look. That’s “so what’s really good then,” shoulder and hand and arm gesturing. The head positioned slightly downward but eyes locked in. 

If that that same type of confrontation happened anywhere else, in any other environment, was not on camera, and didn’t involve multi-millionaires, there’d be a “misunderstanding” and some furniture moving. 

That was rich people being momentarily hood. 

Trust me. 

This happens at work a lot.  I've had employees post up on me like this.  They follow quietly if they must, in the hood it usually results in a cold clock to the back of the head.

At work, they just think i will be scared but fail to realize I'm more hood than them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Unconcerned Alpha male vs triggered beta male

This happens at work a lot.  I've had employees post up on me like this.  They follow quietly if they must, in the hood it usually results in a cold clock to the back of the head.

At work, they just think i will be scared but fail to realize I'm more hood than them. 

This.