Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He showed he deserved a chance with better players. Of those 10 incompletions Foster should have caught 3 for 140 yards. That puts Allen's stat line at 12 of 19 for ~250 in a half. If Allen had any help he'd have been the best player on the field tonight.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Well, overall I am thrilled with tonight.

AJ and Nate looked amazing.

Allen looked like a rookie, but man what an arm. And some great flashes of his talent.

overall, this game has left me excited. 

More and more it makes me believe in this  coaching staff...

the guy they said isn't ready isnt

the QBs they said look the same, looked the same.. (2 and 10) 

Benj looks recovered ... this 3rd Rb Murphy I like. 

Reilly is the new Chris hogan 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

The throw to Lee was actually crazy good as well.  It wasn't like most of those type of throws where the QB is scrambling and throws it up off their back foot and it gets completed because it is underthrown and the receiver makes an adjustment and comes back for it - it was still put right on the money over the defender

I don't know how to feel about plays like that. It's usually not a smart decision... but despite how awful the mechanics looked the throw was right on the money where only Lee could get it.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

If Allen red shirts and learns the offense he will be scary. 

Absolutely.

No need to rush him. For the most part I liked what I saw from him, but he can still make improvements.

Give him time to learn.

4 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

Two great throws by Allen. 

I’m impressed across the board with all our QB’s , Allen needs a little more time but man every defense in the NFL will have to cover the WHOLE field when Allen is behind center 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, arcane said:

Nah, there was a downright miserable attitude coating every single thing he wrote for a while early on. 

Agreed. Likewise with several local reporters. 

But it's possible that a new regime, aggressive ownership, and a new influx of actual talent has football people thinking differently about the team...

18 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

They  have been saying that Foster has been regressing since the pads went on. Now we clearly see it. He's not even making the PS. Proehl is gone. It may be Ray Ray or Reilly for the last spot. 

If so Ray Ray should get the nod since he can return punts too.

6 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I'm really liking Ray-Ray

KB

Coleman

Jones

Kerley

Ray Ray

Holmes or Streater?

Don't think Reilly or Prohel are going to make it.

Yup. Seems if we cut streater we can pick him up at any time too, which is a consideration. I think he watches from home til injury.