Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field

What to Watch for in Week 1 of NFL Preseason

Panthers: Who will stand out at cornerback? With Ross Cockrell out indefinitely after breaking his leg, rookie Donte Jackson is expected to battle third-year veterans Kevon Seymour and Lorenzo Doss for the No. 2 corner job. Doss has impressed coach Ron Rivera in practice: "He reminds me a little of Josh Norman." Amini Silatolu was considered a potential leading candidate to take over for the departed Andrew Norwell at left guard until he suffered a torn meniscus in practice Tuesday. Jeremiah Sirles and rookie Brendan Mahon are expected to see their fair share of reps against the Bills.

Bills: Josh Allen will be the No. 1 player to watch in every Buffalo preseason game. Coach Sean McDermott has given his big-armed QB plenty of first-team snaps, and it's clear Buffalo's season (and long-term success) relies on Allen living up to his seventh-overall pick promise. AJ McCarron, on the cusp of a potential starting job after years of Red alert backup duty, and Nathan Peterman will do all they can to outshine Allen in this trifecta battle royale. Whether they have the on-field supporting cast to make it happen also demands close attention. The receiving corps is thin and needs someone to stand out.
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Official Website of the Buffalo Bills

SCHEDULE
2:00 p.m. Abbott Road closes
3:00 p.m. Parking lots open
5:30 p.m. Stadium gates open
5:45 p.m. Player warm-ups
6:50 p.m. Stampede performance
6:55 p.m. Team introductions
7:00 p.m. Kickoff

DETAILS
Gate Giveaway: Magnet from Connors & Ferris
Leader of the Charge: The Bills Chefs
National Anthem: Matthew Francis
Pregame: Play Football Ceremony
Halftime: Youth Football Scrimmages

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field
6 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

100000% agree, I'm tired of sweating here in SW Ohio already........

Yup. I was over the heat already in mid-june.

Lets get football back on the TV,

Get the rotten little kids back in school,

Get the temp back to comfortable,

Wind down the busy season,

And may snow be soon to follow.

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

A coworker recently said preseason football is sad because it means summer is coming to an end.

I disagree, preseason football is awesome because it means fall is coming!

Fall is without question my favorite season of the year.  Football, hockey, and golf without sweating my balls off.  Oh yeah, and the leaves are nice too.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Fall is without question my favorite season of the year.  Football, hockey, and golf without sweating my balls off.  Oh yeah, and the leaves are nice too.

Agree ?the only downside is that I’m a High School teacher and I have to go back to the grind.? actually I like that too ?

1 minute ago, SoCoBills said:

I apologize if this is widely known stuff already but how do we watch tonight?  Is tonight nationally televised or no?  I’m out of area.

18 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How to watch Bills 2018 preseason games

Bills fans, the 2018 preseason is around the corner and this year you’ll enjoy expanded options on how you can watch your favorite team live!

For the first time ever, select Bills preseason games will be live streamed, presented by Connors and Ferris. Fans living in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, Utica, Elmira, Watertown, Erie, Pennsylvania and Albany, can follow along with the Bills on buffalobills.com at buffalobills.com/livepreseasonand the Bills Mobile app, presented by M&T Bank, as they take on the Panthers on Aug. 9, the Browns on Aug. 17 and the Bears on Aug. 30.

With a larger reach than ever before, Bills fans living across New York state will have access to Bills preseason football on their local television stations. For a full breakdown on how you can watch Bills games on TV, see below.

It's not a nationally televised game.

41 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

A coworker recently said preseason football is sad because it means summer is coming to an end.

Since I'm sweating with the oldies in Virginia, I'm looking forward to fall & football too.

41 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Preseason football is sad because it sucks, but you get all sorts of hydrocephalic armchair scouts doing game breakdowns as though it matters.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Preseason football is sad because it sucks, but you get all sorts of hydrocephalic armchair scouts doing game breakdowns as though it matters.

You know you're going to watch it.

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Phew! As soon as I saw a "DC Tom qouted you" notification, I thought he'd be calling ME an idiot!