PM me if you want tickets for tonight

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I can't use mine. Free for you if you want them. I have a big block.

Don't know how to do that in the mobile ticket world.......e-mail?  text?  Anyhow, can't go either, but would like to know how to transfer tickets "free" ! On the NFL ticket exchange, you would run into the Bills "minimum allowed price" obstacle.  Can anybody here tell me?

If anyone has free tickets i need 3 jwahler081@live.com is my email please help me my fellow bills fans

Just now, bigK14094 said:

Don't know how to do that in the mobile ticket world.......e-mail?  text?  Anyhow, can't go either, but would like to know how to transfer tickets "free" ! On the NFL ticket exchange, you would run into the Bills "minimum allowed price" obstacle.  Can anybody here tell me?

Jwahler081@live.com you can email them

28 minutes ago, Jwahler081 said:

If anyone has free tickets i need 3 jwahler081@live.com is my email please help me my fellow bills fans

Jwahler081@live.com you can email them

There's tons of tickets still available. Stop mooching for freebies.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/00005467B03B8E16?brand=bills&artistid=805905&landing=s&camefrom=CFC_BILLS_BBC_PHP_PSO

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Your Brown Eye said:

There's tons of tickets still available. Stop mooching for freebies.

It’s not mooching if people are offering. Plenty of us STH are more than willing to give them away. Would rather give someone a chance to enjoy than making a whole $5 apiece online.

Anyways, I have 4 now, but i’m waiting to hear back from fam. If no takers I will post back in here.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

They got rid of the "minimum allowed price" obstacle, I was surprised.  But my 2 tickets are up for $10 each, plus their $1.22 or whatever it was fee.  And transferring tickets is really easy, just go to your account manager via buffalobills.com.

Edited by ricojes

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I can't use mine. Free for you if you want them. I have a big block.

Hey PromoTheRobot... I just logged on & saw your post... this does not compute. Beep Beep. You offering to give tickets to fans Beep Beep. I would've loved taking a couple but my car was in an accident & i'd have no way down there. Beep beep, my friends are unable to go because of work. Calculation of probabilities commencing... success rate unknown. Data stream intact. Positive vibes detected, thank you for offering. Equation complete. You are a great Bills fan indeed

18 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

We are at preseason game already?  Wish I could watch but I'd have to find somewhere nearby to watch it.

Had surgery during offseason and cannot even drive yet and it would be hard to convince my wife to drive me very far.

Yep, preseason game #1... the offseason is finally nearing its end! Sorry to hear about your surgery, but I hope you're getting better every day! I'm pretty sure the game will be televised on WKBW Channel 7 tonight. Like 95% sure & if for some reason it's not, theres streams online or bars you can go to. Hope you get back to 100% soon & enjoy the game however you watch it. GO BILLS!

On 8/9/2018 at 12:34 PM, brianthomas said:

Yep, preseason game #1... the offseason is finally nearing its end! Sorry to hear about your surgery, but I hope you're getting better every day! I'm pretty sure the game will be televised on WKBW Channel 7 tonight. Like 95% sure & if for some reason it's not, theres streams online or bars you can go to. Hope you get back to 100% soon & enjoy the game however you watch it. GO BILLS!

Unfortunately I am not a local.  I moved out of area when I could not find work after graduating.  No chance of game being on TV since local game will be cheaters vs foreskins and I will be rooting for the ambulance drivers.