Refs for this weeks Bills game are.....

Week 8 - Pats at Bills

• Replay official: John McGrath
  • Replay assistant: Eugene Cunningham
  • Position change: Carr (LJ→
      Yrs 2017 crew College Occupation
R 23 Jerome Boger 15   Morehouse College retired commercial insurance underwriter
U 129 Bill Schuster 19 (swing) Alfred insurance broker
DJ 63 Mike Carr 2 * Wisconsin athletic director
LJ 59 Rusty Baynes 9 Hochuli,Ed Auburn-Montgomery general manager, safety services
FJ 104 Dale Shaw 6 Hochuli,Ed Allegheny pharmaceutical sales
SJ 120 Jonah Monroe 4 McAulay Arkansas systems engineer
BJ 112 Tony Steratore 19 * California (Pa.) co-owner, supply company

Posted this in the other thread and thought I'd post it here as well: 

So, let’s say Dale Shaw’s pharmaceutical sales aren’t going well or maybe Steratore’s supply company is operating in the red. What might it be worth to them to throw a flag here or look the other way there during the game? 

Not casting aspersions, just throwing that out there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Posted this in the other thread and thought I'd post it here as well: 

So, let’s say Dale Shaw’s pharmaceutical sales aren’t going well or maybe Steratore’s supply company is operating in the red. What might it be worth to them to throw a flag here or look the other way there during the game? 

Not casting aspersions, just throwing that out there. 

Other thread?

this is the official Refs for the game thread.    :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Week 9 - Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galatica (The Office fans will get it)

Yrs 2017 crew College Occupation
R 14 Shawn Smith 4 Hochuli,Ed Ferris State internal auditor
U 92 Bryan Neale 5 Morelli Indiana sales consultant
DJ 28 Mark Hittner 22 Wrolstad Pittsburg State investment broker
LJ 2 Bart Longson 4 Corrente Brigham Young co-founder and CEO, digital finance company
FJ 126 Brad Rogers 2 Morelli Lubbock Christian college professor
SJ 95 James Coleman 14 Coleman Arkansas electrical engineer
BJ 105 Dino Paganelli 13 Steratore Aquinas College educator
  • Replay official: Mike Wimmer
  • Replay assistant: Bill Ellis
  • Position change: Smith (U→R
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Búfalo Blanco said:

Is James Coleman any relation to Walt...? Not that we have much hope in this game, but if one of the Coleman clan is involved, that just about seals our fate. 

I believe he is.

I vaguely recall reading about a bunch of 'new' refs for this season, and then discovered that half of them were 'sons of' the old refs. Hochuli and Coleman are names I remember from that, but I think there may be another.

Seems nepotism and incompetence, go hand in hand in the NFLRA, just like in the rest of the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I believe he is.

I vaguely recall reading about a bunch of 'new' refs for this season, and then discovered that half of them were 'sons of' the old refs. Hochuli and Coleman are names I remember from that, but I think there may be another.

Seems nepotism and incompetence, go hand in hand in the NFLRA, just like in the rest of the NFL.

Three sets of fathers and sons are included among the roster of officials Coleman and his son, WALT IV; ED HOCHULI and his son, SHAWN; and STEVE FREEMAN and his son, BRAD and four sets of brothers – ALLEN and RUSTY BAYNES; JEFF and JERRY BERGMAN; CARL, DINO & PERRY PAGANELLI; and GENE and TONY STERATORE.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Búfalo Blanco said:

Is James Coleman any relation to Walt...? Not that we have much hope in this game, but if one of the Coleman clan is involved, that just about seals our fate. 

Yes its his son

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Three sets of fathers and sons are included among the roster of officials Coleman and his son, WALT IV; ED HOCHULI and his son, SHAWN; and STEVE FREEMAN and his son, BRAD and four sets of brothers – ALLEN and RUSTY BAYNES; JEFF and JERRY BERGMAN; CARL, DINO & PERRY PAGANELLI; and GENE and TONY STERATORE.

Wow!  Starting to look like the White House!

Steve Freeman... Not the ex-Bills player?

EDIT:  Just looked it up.  He IS the ex-Bills player!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

10 hours ago, swnybillsfan said:

i am just thankful that this time around we have no Boger's or Hochuli's. i get angry when i see either of these people on my television.

Boger I felt called a pretty fair game Monday Night, his crew wasn't throwing the flag whenever the Pats* players were calling for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Boger I felt called a pretty fair game Monday Night, his crew wasn't throwing the flag whenever the Pats* players were calling for it. 

while this is true, i can't help but have this overwhelming, and possibly a bit delusional, dislike for this guy. it seems he has been at the head of many, many a horrible call against the Bills. and his explanations go on for quite a while and only further seem to make me wonder what the heck he is watching. Hochuli just seems like a ****.