Bills NFL Network Preseason Schedule replay times

ddaryl

7 minutes ago, Figster said:

Says it right on the bottom of OP's schedule.

They still advertise blackout restrictions apply, (NFLN)

time will tell I suppose...

There is no way the Bills game tomorrow is sold out, and I am sure we would have heard something by now, to say we can't watch it on TV locally. I believe it means, you will not be able to watch the game on NFL network, but will be watching the game broadcast on a local free Cleveland station.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

There is no way the Bills game tomorrow is sold out, and I am sure we would have heard something by now, to say we can't watch it on TV locally. I believe it means, you will not be able to watch the game on NFL network, but will be watching the game broadcast on a local free Cleveland station.

Just looked at my local tv schedule and the Panthers game is being shown so you are correct.

I'm so happy, lol ( Pa, but within Bills viewing radius)

Edited by Figster

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Think McD and Rivera will play some very vanilla defense tomorrow night.

One of the reasons I believe preseason is not good proving grounds for evaluating rookie QB's.

Its not a good representation of regular season action IMO... 

13 minutes ago, Figster said:

Just looked at my local tv schedule and the Panthers game is being shown so you are correct.

I'm so happy, lol ( Pa, but within Bills viewing radius)

Where are you located, Erie area?  Asking because I'm just north of Pittsburgh and wondering how far north I'd have to drive to see it (theoretically).

Just now, Figster said:

One of the reasons I believe preseason is not good proving grounds for evaluating rookie QB's.

Its not a good representation of regular season action IMO... 

QBs and WRs alike. How many scrub WR have we seen tear up third string DBs and end up being fan favorites. They flame out shortly after. 

I expect to hear Reilly’s name endlessly until he is cut or put on PS starting tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Explain, please.  The game is being shown on NFL Network and there's no way in hell it will sell out.

Maybe it's because it's the first game of the day?

Edited by Mark Vader

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

he gets his 80 hours in 9 days and has every other friday off

That's insane.  Our manufacturing guys are on a day/night rotating 12's.

2 days, 2 nights...4 days off.  They will not have 80 hours in a 9 day period.....50-60 roughly in those 4 days.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

3 hours ago, DJB said:

Thanks but I plan on watching  those on live tv!

:)

I wish that was an option for me. I also wish I had not just made an appointment for Friday at 10:00am! Fire up the DVR! 

How to watch Bills 2018 preseason games

Bills fans, the 2018 preseason is around the corner and this year you’ll enjoy expanded options on how you can watch your favorite team live!

For the first time ever, select Bills preseason games will be live streamed, presented by Connors and Ferris. Fans living in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, Utica, Elmira, Watertown, Erie, Pennsylvania and Albany, can follow along with the Bills on buffalobills.com at buffalobills.com/livepreseasonand the Bills Mobile app, presented by M&T Bank, as they take on the Panthers on Aug. 9, the Browns on Aug. 17 and the Bears on Aug. 30.

With a larger reach than ever before, Bills fans living across New York state will have access to Bills preseason football on their local television stations. For a full breakdown on how you can watch Bills games on TV, see below.

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Where are you located, Erie area?  Asking because I'm just north of Pittsburgh and wondering how far north I'd have to drive to see it (theoretically).

Corry, and yes, Erie Channels

2 hours ago, Figster said:

They still advertise blackout restrictions apply, (NFLN)

If you live in the Buffalo market, you can watch locally. If you're outside the Buffalo market, you can watch on NFL network. The game selling out has nothing to do with it being on TV or not. It all depends on where you live. Either way you'll be able to see the game 

• Thank you (+1) 1