Whelp, count miami out

Others have said it far more creatively than I could, but I was struck by the irony of a man whose last coaching gig was with his brother, Rex, acting like an "expert" on the topic of team chemistry.

I can't believe anyone gives two ***** about what this !@#$, or his !@#$ brother, has to opine about anything NFL-related.  Their name is mud.  Their !@#$ father must be proud.

Minkah Fitzpatrick will be great....Kiko is a special player......wow.....really deep insight captian obvious. Notice they cropped out his bottom half?.....that's because it's hot in Miami and small children were scurrying along his  side to be in the shade.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Why would a consultant invite Fat Rob to camp?  Certainly Tannenbaum and Gase have to know what a disaster Rob is, and that his opinion of the organization and players is pretty much meaningless.  

They thought he was just a homeless guy out front of the training camp, looking for a meal?  By the time they got him pried away from the '€%¥¥@$& snack table', they realized it was one of Buddy's bouncing baby boys.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Why would they even bring him in ?? Ryan's should just raise horses

For the horse meat?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I like that the author never mentions his time in Buffalo because it felt like he was never here to me too

Certainly not for Bills football.  Tandem bicycle riding, perhaps.  I'm surprised Tweedledum and Tweedledummer didn't end up as advisers to the Cleveland Browns.

7 hours ago, Doc said:

He’s looking to be hired by them and said glowing things about them?  Shocking!

That's what I got out of it, desperately trying to kiss rear to possibly get a chance at being part of an NFL team again.

Or they just found him wandering around outside the facility and thought he was homeless and could make a good charity story, then they realized who it was and had to make up a story that he was invited there as a guest

But he said typical things anyone would say at the beginning of every year when I voted to watch a practice or camp. They look good, have a good future, certain players are going to be real good. They will be fun to watch.......

All this article made me do was realize how much I hate the g*ddamn Dolphins. And on that site there was a sidebar showing some Jets news. And that made me realize that I hate the Jets even more. Thankfully, nothing of the Patriots was shown because I may have thrown my monitor off my desk. The Dolphins are a buncha friggin' turds and I don't buy it for a second that Gase has that team "together" just because they've looked like an uninterested mess of a team the last few times they've played Buffalo.

My cousin, who works at the Davie Alehouse (across the street from TC), said she saw him there EVERYDAY last week! Said he had the boneless wings mild with extra ranch at least three times.  

Edited by leonbus23
  • Haha (+1) 1