How did AJ get that scar on his head?

9 hours ago, Dopey said:

As an FSU fan, that was toooooo funny!! Glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that.

Perhaps you can confirm that in Tallahassee, they don't take the brain out via surgical incision.

They bring it out through the nose.

:lol:

13 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Used to wrestle reef sharks as a kid.

He would jump in the water, wrestle a bit, and kill them with a knife.

One got a pretty good bite in on his head.

Oh no...are we starting a "the legend of AJ" series ala Kiko.   A wee bit too soon?  

But a story I'd use!

He had a NFL QB chip implanted in his cerebellum to make him the best N "if" L QB of all time & he's going to come out & kick ass & take names when the season opens !! Mcbean  gave Dabol the remote to turn it on & off during the season !

I told you all AJ was gonna be great ! The Bionic QB ? !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, T master said:

He had a NFL QB chip implanted in his cerebellum to make him the best N "if" L QB of all time & he's going to come out & kick ass & take names when the season opens !! Mcbean  gave Dabol the remote to turn it on & off during the season !

Except he will be behind Peterman on the depth chart come opening day.  ?

All who are lucky enough to make it out of Cincinnati are scarred for life.  Some are scarred physically but ALL are scarred emotionally.  It is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.  

The important thing is that the man made it out of the jungle alive.  

And eff their disgusting excuse for chili btw.  

3 hours ago, T master said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11819111

On 8/7/2018 at 10:19 PM, Sky Diver said:

Almost as funny as the 24 - 7 drubbing last year. :)

Nah, that comment by commonsense was a lot funnier. I didn't find that drubbing funny at all. Hopefully bama kicks Texas a&m' s and Jimbo's ass.

17 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Perhaps you can confirm that in Tallahassee, they don't take the brain out via surgical incision.

They bring it out through the nose.

:lol:

Meth just eats the brain over here. 

On 8/7/2018 at 7:19 PM, Commonsense said:

He didn’t want to ruin Alabama’s reputation so he had his brain taken out before his freshman year. 

❤️

Microaggression......shame shame shame. Haha funny tho! Don't knock Bama....it's where the toothbrush was invented. Anywhere else it would have been named a teethbrush.