Bills to live stream two preseason games for U.K. IP addresses

12 hours ago, AmishRifle said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000945425/article/10-nfl-teams-to-stream-preseason-games-live-on-their-websites

Bills one of ten teams to stream preseason games for United Kingdom fans.  Didn’t see it posted anywhere and know we have a rabid U.K. fan base!

a rabid base of Bills fans in the U.K.?  I find that somewhat hard to believe.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, JP's Voice said:

Is there any way to watch/listen to games live being out of town but in US?

I use VPN unlimited. Paid a one time fee and I"m now set. I'm in Canada and use it to stream US stuff. I haven't tried UK before though...

On 8/7/2018 at 6:14 PM, JP's Voice said:

Is there any way to watch/listen to games live being out of town but in US?

Any VPN service with a server based in the UK would allow you to view it. Some services are free, and some cost 30 to 40 a year. I have Nord VPN, which is among the best, but it is not cheap. VPN services allow you to get past any location based streaming restrictions, as you appear to be in the location of the VPN server you are attached to. Most good VPN services have servers worldwide and across the US and Canada.

Edited by simpleman
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, simpleman said:

Any VPN service with a server based in the UK would allow you to view it. Some services are free, and some cost 30 to 40 a year. I have Nord VPN, which is among the best, but it is not cheap. VPN services allow you to get past any location based streaming restrictions, as you appear to be in the location of the VPN server you are attached to. Most good VPN services have servers worldwide and across the US and Canada.

Three years for $99 is pretty good for a VPN that has never limited my speed, has hundreds of exit points in countries all over the world, and doesn't log anything.

https://nordvpn.com/special/deal/