Jamal Adams doubles down on his challenge to Josh Allen

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

So God has been thinking about the Jets' problems and decided to send this asshat to the team in order to fix the problem.

Who knew?

Famine, war, nuclear proliferation, Mideast peace.  Nah, Nah, Nah.  Gotta work on the Jets 4-3 scheme today.  A lotta work to do.    

Sincerely,

God

2 hours ago, DJB said:

A lot of these guys simply aren't educated though . They just glide through College only worrying about football.

Can't blame them, playing high-end Division 1 ball is a full-time job that masquerades around as an amateur sport. If you are a legit enough prospect to make it to the NFL focus on the thing that is going to make you millions potentially. 

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

"I know he seen it."  Still baffles me that grown, educated adults can't speak properly :)

You are overlooking the possibility that he can speak "properly" but chooses, in this context, to communicate in the vernacular. Besides, the language constantly changes and the one thing you can be sure of is that much of what is improper today will, because of frequent usage, become proper tomorrow. That is why you don't hear "forsooth" all that much now-a-days. 

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

You are overlooking the possibility that he can speak "properly" but chooses, in this context, to communicate in the vernacular. Besides, the language constantly changes and the one thing you can be sure of is that much of what is improper today will, because of frequent usage, become proper tomorrow. That is why you don't hear "forsooth" all that much now-a-days. 

Is that like firshizzle?

5 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

"I know he seen it."  Still baffles me that grown, educated adults can't speak properly :)

You are making two assumptions here: (1) Educated? and (2) Adult?

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1

I think I want this guy on the Bills. Just quit the trash talk and walk the trash walk brother.

Josh Allen and the Bills are going to be running the division soon. 

Edited by Lfod

Just now, FrankoElTanko said:

Nuts from a guy with one season and NO INT... He could be a stud but talking all that **** could see him end up like Whitner and have like 2 INT over his first like 5 seasons lol

Lil' Jamal. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Who is he?

Highly drafted safety of the Jets and a former LSU teammate of Tredavious White.  Buffalo got the smarter of the two DBs.

Edited by TigerJ
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He had a pretty good rookie year on a really bad team.  Was their best defender in many of the Jests games I watched last year, IMHO.   Physical SS with good range.  Interceptions aren’t everything, hombre.

The history of the NFL is loaded with rookies who stood out on bad teams.

• Like (+1) 3