Incognito says he wants to play this year and Vikings called him

9 minutes ago, Utah John said:

It's always been clear that Incognito has a screw loose, but that didn't stop him from being an outstanding player for the Bills.  I think this commotion all started with the Bills telling him he needed to take a big pay cut, immediately after another Pro Bowl season.  I never understood the Bills' thinking on this, unless they were just trying to get him to quit, but why you'd do that with a great player is beyond me.

Richie has serious issues, no doubt, but he's being treated pretty shabbily in my opinion, instead of getting support and help.

The latest crazy train started with the Jacksonville playoff game.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Glad the Bills got the last three good and relatively drama-free seasons from him ever.  And glad the Bills withheld $1M from him.   

You don't think he would instantly make our line better for one more mil? 

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

looks more like he texted Sparano and the coach was just being nice making small talk

This girl texted me the other day, even though she only said hi, it was clear she wanted way more!

even time he tweet, it’s like a cry for help.  He’s one of those guys who will be completely lost with football.  I can’t say I was a big fan of the guy but I feel like it’s going to be sad hearing news about him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

The latest crazy train started with the Jacksonville playoff game.

Agree.  Let's not forget his second (alleged) racist comments to another player.     Gonna be a real hard sell, as it should be,  to any GM in the current take-a-knee NFL environment.

Edited by Irv

4 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Don't botch when Miller gets owned week in and week out. Chris Brown said Redmond is going to get more reps at LG because Miller isn't cutting it,.we don't need no stinking pro bowler  since we are so strong at the guard spot.

We also don't want anyone who tosses weights at folks, or has delusions. 

(And not mocking the guy....  I'm talking real mental health issues)

55 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

The guy isn't the same guy he was last year.  The guy has obvious issues.  He needs to be seeking help, not football.

Edited by JaxBills

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

I can certainly see the humorous side of this, but I really hope he gets his mind in order. The guy has.......an issue or two..... Yikes! 

Definitely, Augie.  There's no doubt the dude needs help and I hope he gets what he needs.

3 hours ago, brianthomas said:

After 5 minutes of google searches Carmen Dickman was on a series called The Chive. Apparently in 2017 they were reported to be dating. Here's a picture of her: Ironically she's been on a podcast for dysfunctional relationships... Go figure lol http://thechive.com/2013/07/25/carmen-is-definitely-the-chivette-of-the-week-28-hq-photos/

Feel sorry for this woman. She most likely should get a restraining order. This dude is poised to lose it big time. 

2 weeks ago,he said he RETIRED from the nfl to.focus on his anti- bullying efforts. 

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Definitely, Augie.  There's no doubt the dude needs help and I hope he gets what he needs.

Yeah, I wasn’t trying to be the downer, but WTH? Does he have family or even an agent in the picture. For some reason he seems all alone to me. That could be far from the truth. Having said that, I know all too well that they’d have very limited influence anyway, but I’d feel better if I knew somebody was trying to get him help and keep him on the right and healthy path. And not just some mysterious FBI agent.   ?

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yeah, I wasn’t trying to be the downer, but WTH? Does he have family or even an agent in the picture. For some reason he seems all alone to me. That could be far from the truth. Having said that, I know all too well that they’d have very limited influence anyway, but I’d feel better if I knew somebody was trying to get him help and keep him on the right and healthy path. And not just some mysterious FBI agent.   ?

After spending a few days in NYC with my son, I'm sad to see so many mentally ill people alone.  I hope Incognito has some sort of support system.  Having money isn't the answer, although it could be part of the answer if he wants the help.  Something tells me he's not a guy who's easy to reason with/one who readily takes others' advice.  I thought the FBI agent thing would be a wake up call for him, but apparently, it was not.  Sad.

4 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

No.  They will be fine.

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

I honestly think incognito is just messing with everyone. I think he finds it funny. Good example of how that whole situation in Miami may have happened 

WTF?

3 hours ago, Augie said:

I can certainly see the humorous side of this, but I really hope he gets his mind in order. The guy has.......an issue or two..... Yikes! 

He's a "player",Aug.He likes toying with people's minds. If you want to see some fellas with issues,go visit some combat vets at your local VS hospital.

8 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He's a "player",Aug.He likes toying with people's minds. If you want to see some fellas with issues,go visit some combat vets at your local VS hospital.

That too. I won’t minimize any of that stuff. Regardless of age, net worth, etc. It’s all sad. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, vanhalen26 said:

I don’t think it’s so funny, I think he’s battling mental illness and hopefully gets help.  Who knows, given all the head bumping at his postition - could be caused by football.

He was whacked by college. Granted mental illness is nothing to joke about that, and maybe it has always been an issue for him.

He just has always came across as someone who was raised poorly to me. Idk if mental illness makes you fondle cart girls at a golf course. But I guess no one is actually responsible for the things they do anymore. We can just chalk it up to mental illness and now they're a sympathetic figure.

8 hours ago, Utah John said:

It's always been clear that Incognito has a screw loose, but that didn't stop him from being an outstanding player for the Bills.  I think this commotion all started with the Bills telling him he needed to take a big pay cut, immediately after another Pro Bowl season.  I never understood the Bills' thinking on this, unless they were just trying to get him to quit, but why you'd do that with a great player is beyond me.

Richie has serious issues, no doubt, but he's being treated pretty shabbily in my opinion, instead of getting support and help.

I'm not saying your inconsistent, perhaps you felt this way with Dareus or other players.

But I do honestly wonder if he'd be received as a sympathetic figure by Bills fans if her were black. Dareus also has mental health issues in my opinion and instead of support, he got ran out of town and ripped for making the money he did.

A similar sentiment came up when a poster made a thread about if the NFL can make contracts guaranteed due to the head injuries and potential the game has in making life difficult by 30s and 40s.

I was repeatedly told, why should we feel sorry for millionaires just because the billionaires won't pay them more money.

And yet every Ritchie thread their are posters who cast him as a sympathetic figure.

Edited by Ol Dirty B