NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I saw this yesterday and it's totally ridiculous.  I'm not saying there shouldn't be male dancers and they can't have jobs at sporting events but this is a total SJW move and the only reason they are doing this is to for them to have some illusion of equality.  In no way is this needed or will it improve the product on TV or at the stadium.  There is also no demand for it and I don't see any reason for male dancers other than to appease a group of psychos that otherwise don't care about the game.  It's like the movie industry nowadays which now before you are able to get a script green lighted, you need to check the list of minimum number of minorities/women in key roles whether it pertains to the plot or not.  Star Wars is the perfect example.  

People can keep laughing at Vince McMahon, but when the NFL starts throwing 15 yard flags on proper tackles and having male dancers to appease SJW"s who don't care about football, we getting closer to a tipping point where die hard fans just say !@#$ it.  The game isn't as good as it used to be and that is obvious.  If McMahon can give some of that old school feeling back to the game, he will have a market.  If he can survive 5 years, with the way things are going, I can see his league being a threat to NFL dominance. 

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

2 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Alrighty Then!  Now if any of these guys file sexual harassment claims then the NFL is in real trouble. Someday NFL may be an acronym for Non-Gender Football League. They've been castrating this sport for years even though the athletes are bigger, stronger and faster than any time in history. I wish we could go retro and bring the sport back into it's glory days before commercialization, pampered athletes and politics. 

There are male cheerleaders in college football. Now go make a pointless paragraph about how that is ruining the game for you. What a piss poor attitude and take. You getting sensitive over something so freaking dumb is what is ruining the league. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Guffalo said:

I saw an article from long ago regarding the Jills, in the late 70's - early 80's. There was a male cheerleader on those squads for maybe 2-3 years. I recall he ended up as a dentist or something in Florida, but had come back for one of the reunions. He had been a gymnast and was actually one of the first male NFL cheerleaders. I can't find his name, but at one time I was going to use it as a user name here as a goof to see if anyone picked up on it. 

His name was "Sweet Tooth"  McGillicuty

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
4 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Some real insecurities disguised as spicy takes up in here!!!

Let's here your diagnosis, you seem to have a real understanding of how the human mind works.  

17 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Let's here your diagnosis, you seem to have a real understanding of how the human mind works.  

Well, if some sideline antics are going to ruin your fun at a football game, that’s a ‘you’ problem. Simple, really.

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Well, if some sideline antics are going to ruin your fun at a football game, that’s a ‘you’ problem. Simple, really.

Making a lot of assumptions aren't you.  Personally I don't care if there are guys paid to dance on the sidelines.  What I don't like is how it is seemingly being forced into the framework to appease a irrational people and so those people can have some faux sense of equality.

2 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Making a lot of assumptions aren't you.  Personally I don't care if there are guys paid to dance on the sidelines.  What I don't like is how it is seemingly being forced into the framework to appease a irrational people and so those people can have some faux sense of equality.

You accuse me of making assumptions then back up your ‘point’ by using the expression “seemingly”? 

Lol. K.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
4 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

You accuse me of making assumptions then back up your ‘point’ by using the expression “seemingly”? 

Lol. K.

Yes you assumed that I have a problem with there being male dancers, which is not true.  Hate to break it to you, but you can't learn every reason a person may have a certain opinion from your Psych 101 book.  If you want to get on here and make a broad, generalizing statement about why some people don't want male dancers, be prepared to back it up when someone calls you out on your bull ****.  Making broad statements about why people on this board have a certain opinion doesn't make you smarter or more tolerant.  It just means you really can't grasp at more than what is right in front of your face on the subject matter.