Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

On 8/6/2018 at 4:59 PM, Cornette's Commentary said:

Give up valuable, high future picks that could be used to shore up the offensive line and get legitimate receivers and tight ends for Allen?   Brilliant. <sarcasm>

But, Khalil Mack...

On 8/11/2018 at 8:47 AM, Virgil said:

I’ve been at the airport for 3 days with my “Welcome Mack” sign.  I’m starting to feel a little stupid. 

I think you can will this into existence, stay there and make sure you're holding it above your head the whole time...

Realistically I think Astro tweeted a hunch and never expected it to blow up. It's kind of more on us for reading too much into the whole thing

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I think you can will this into existence, stay there and make sure you're holding it above your head the whole time...

Realistically I think Astro tweeted a hunch and never expected it to blow up. It's kind of more on us for reading too much into the whole thing

Irish, my good fellow, Truer words have not been spoken. YE OLE’s good friend, The Astro Bot is, and forever shall be THE WHIP. FACT!

On 8/11/2018 at 8:47 AM, Virgil said:

I’ve been at the airport for 3 days with my “Welcome Mack” sign.  I’m starting to feel a little stupid. 

6 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

OMG, Virg...that was you?!

2frl2p.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

Truth be told, above is one of the main reasons I come here.