Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

39 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Very astute observation.  I was thinking the same way...

I don't know. Sammy was just given some easy digs and what not. Just something to show that he was healthy. KB was a bo$$ out there and it would seem silly to trade him when it finally looks like we have a competent WR unit. But you never know. KB was being very un-process bad mouth Cam and what not.

10 minutes ago, Big C said:

I don't know. Sammy was just given some easy digs and what not. Just something to show that he was healthy. KB was a bo$$ out there and it would seem silly to trade him when it finally looks like we have a competent WR unit. But you never know. KB was being very un-process bad mouth Cam and what not.

He did fly off the handle a little bit there.  I suspect McBeane no likey.  The question is his health, and this regime’s commitment to extending him.  That time is coming, and Kelvin is going to warrant a top 5 deal if he has a good season.

The return would have to be pretty sweet for KB.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He did fly off the handle a little bit there.  I suspect McBeane no likey.  The question is his health, and this regime’s commitment to extending him.  That time is coming, and Kelvin is going to warrant a top 5 deal if he has a good season.

The return would have to be pretty sweet for KB.

All we need is a tweet from Astro that he's on the block. :lol:

On 8/8/2018 at 8:42 PM, billsfan89 said:

You also still have to play to earn that money. It's not guaranteed if you retire or simply don't want to play. But that being said I think most football players want to go out and play the game. Once the money is taken care of that's great but the competition and thrill of the chase motivates them. 

i believe this to be very true.

On 8/8/2018 at 8:59 PM, 3rdand12 said:

it's a business.

it sure is. and we all have different motivations for doing our jobs, and put in varying degrees of effort. 

On 8/9/2018 at 11:39 AM, jtothebrown said:

My inside VOICES are telling me there is no Mack or Donald trade talks going on at obd!

On 8/9/2018 at 12:16 PM, Virgil said:

And this is where, in the absense of results, they all slowly turn on each other.....

and this should be no reflection on Astro.

tis the state of Humanity

19 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

We can dance if we want to...

We can leave your friends behind 

well done.

Modern love comes to mind as well

16 hours ago, swnybillsfan said:

i believe this to be very true.

it sure is. and we all have different motivations for doing our jobs, and put in varying degrees of effort. 

Job and business are different things in my mind. Jobs are the player and Business is the NFL in this case.
 Loyalty is something else altogether : )

agreed 110 % we all have different motivations !

and each put in varying degrees of effort.
Myself ? i am fairly lazy.

Never considered it was Bills trading away a player.
very interesting

19 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

We can dance if we want to...

We can leave your friends behind 

Oh no!!!  You're not saying Poyer and Hyde are on the block, are you?!?!?!

• Haha (+1) 1

I doubt there’s any “there” there but has anyone ever featured someone for a trade so hard that they were like ehhh nvm, this dude might ball out....because that’s kind of where I’m at after watching Benjamin last night.  

On 8/8/2018 at 1:47 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

They were hanging on the wall, between two Norman Rockwell photos.  Then I got married.  My wife made me put them away in the attic.

Then I gave them to my father in law, he gave them back.  Now they're in the garage.

I hope you don't live in Brememton.

https://komonews.com/news/local/charge-bremerton-woman-impaled-husband-with-samurai-sword

just a random trade thought.  KB + 2020 1st for Martavis Bryant + Khalil Mack

But in all honesty, can't see us trading KB, and I think there's a 60% we'll resign him next year, so long as he's well fed this year.  Going by his comments, he doesn't wanna be without a capable QB any longer into his career

Edited by Laughing Coffin