Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

26 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Both teams could easily do the trade.   The Raiders have more than enough cap space to give Mack the extension once they release Donald Penn, they can easily afford Hughes in the same scenario.

I honestly have no clue why the Raiders seem intent on alienating their best player by letting him hold out.  They are stupid not to pay him this second. 

Gruden wants to announce his presence with authority also likes ardarn key 

2 minutes ago, folz said:

I would love to have Mack,,,but if we get rid of Hughes, Murphy, and Shaq, who is starting at the other DE spot (Yarbrough?), And who is going to back them up? Our D-line runs in waves. That would be ok for the future, but we could be in trouble this season if we let all of those guys go. 

And are we even certain Astro's tweet is about Mack at this point? 

Of course not - No one knows what the tweet is about. We are just having fun speculating.

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Mack is "more likely a 3-4 guy?"  Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the Raiders been running a 4-3 defense for the last several years, including the year Mack won DPOY?

I think he can play in either scheme. He’d be labeled as a DE in the bills scheme if I’m not mistaken. 

1 minute ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Mack is "more likely a 3-4 guy?"  Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the Raiders been running a 4-3 defense for the last several years, including the year Mack won DPOY?

Mack could easily play DE in McDermott's defense.   But this is all for naught. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What does he mean Van Nuys which is the Rams?  Their training camp is in Irvine which is like 60-70 miles away.

The stadium is in south central area of Los Angeles....not very close to Van Nuys.

The Rams have been in MD practicing with the Ravens.

This is an automated response. 

This topic is already being discussed in another thread. Please use the search function before creating a new topic and stop killing the ridiculously long threads about probably nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, nucci said:

a definite possibility there's a chance something might happen and it could be anyone...

Thanks! I feel better now that you cleared that up. 

.....and now we wait....possibly forever......possibly for nothing...

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:55 PM, whatdrought said:

Benjamin drops it and tears an ACL. 

Cam cries and refuses questions. 

So, this Astro used to be a poster on here right? 

Is he reliable/one to be taken seriously? 

Yea he was on here and was actually very reliable.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Rams have been in MD practicing with the Ravens.

Doesnt necessarily mean their front office people were there.  However, to the original point the closest training camps to Van Nuys are Oxnard (Dallas) and Irvine (Rams) both of which are an hour away.

So who knows.

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What does he mean Van Nuys which is the Rams?  Their training camp is in Irvine which is like 60-70 miles away.

The stadium is in south central area of Los Angeles....not very close to Van Nuys.

Van Nuys is where private planes fly into, rather than the much busier LAX. That could be the connection. Maybe someone is just extrapolating of some Flight Aware data.