Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

7CC92200-4E6D-49E9-8C09-5B33C4F13121.jpeg

if this somehow happens, the board will shut-down, and thread would exceed 500 pages.  And I will love every minute of it and buy a Mack Jersey--which I also predict will top NFL Jersey sales.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

The player john gruden would want in return is probably trent Murphy remember he played in Washington and I remember john talking up about Murphy on Monday night seems like a gruden grinder plus throw in one of the young tackles McDermott or Wesley maybe jordan mills and 2019 1st 

3 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

The player john gruden would want in return is probably trent Murphy remember he played in Washington and I remember john talking up about Murphy on Monday night seems like a gruden grinder plus throw in one of the young tackles McDermott or Wesley maybe jordan mills and 2019 1st 

I would be very Hppy to trade Trent Murphy and a few mid round draft picks. Throw in Zay Jones. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

Trent Murphy and our 1st..... I make that trade in a second. 

Hughes-Star-Kyle-Mack

Eddie-Phillips-Washington-Shaq

So sexy..

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

I would be very Hppy to trade Trent Murphy and a few mid round draft picks. Throw in Zay Jones. 

Gruden is not happy with martavis Bryant so yeah zay Jones makes sense also I said tackle because Donald Penn is not healthy plus he likes trent Murphy and maybe 2019 second rd 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, zevo said:

This thread has become delusional....oak is making a move to Vegas and needs star players....Mack is just about as a good as it gets for star power on defense 

I put the odds he gets traded very low, but he still hasn't reported and even Oakland reporters are starting to mention the word "trade".

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Shady and Hughes are on the other side of the hill.  You think there is anybody in next years draft better than Mack?  Sorry.  

It always fascinates me why folks who give reasons why a trade might be a good deal for the Bills, fail to consider that the POV of the other team's GM may include those points.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

For the love of god, our line was stacked that year and we had nobody outside of Woods at WR. It made much more sense to draft a WR at the time. 

It made no sense to spend all that draft capital on a wide receiver with no quarterback.

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It always fascinates me why folks who give reasons why a trade might be a good deal for the Bills, fail to consider that the POV of the other team's GM may include those points.

Two really good players and a 1st.  I'd consider that a fair trade given that Mack is looking at three more years there (1 yr left on contract and two years on the franchise tags) totally underpaid.   

Edited by Irv

Just now, Bill_with_it said:

It made no sense to spend all that draft capital on a wide receiver with no quarterback.

Would it have made any more sense to draft a Dlineman that year with our 1st? I have no problem criticizing how they got Sammy, but not why. There was so many more pressing needs than a DE.  

16 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, that would be amazing but what could the Bills even offer for possibly the best defensive player in the nfl?  Nate Peterman, Jordan Mills, and a 5th? ?

Next years 1st which many talking heads are predicting will be top 5- maybe a shot at Nick Bosa or Ed Oliver.  Not bad compensation for a player who might not play and walks aways at end for nothing

5 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I wouldn’t discount Gruden trading Mack because Gruden’s that crazy and that over-confident in himself.  But I don’t see Beane matching what another team would give up for Mack.  

Mack only wants to sign a long-term contract with 1 team.  The Bills!!!  Maybe, right?

• Like (+1) 2