Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

4 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Thank God you aren't in charge of anything related to this team's personnel decisions.

Yeah, better to quibble, save your picks, trade down and draft a series of EJ Manuel's and John McCargo's. This guy is Bruce Smith in his prime. Get him and you have the best defensive player in the league for the next 5-10 years. That would suck wouldn't it? 

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Do you give out dental floss to kids on Halloween?  You’re about as fun as a sandpaper dildo.

Interesting.

sometimes you might consider for just a moment what you post : 0
and how fun are they?

bada bada  boom

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

When it's too rough for them, it's just right for us.

over the top hilarious.

are you available and can you bring these friends.

ouch.

Gruden does like big receivers and Benjamin could be traded (although very doubtful there are many teams interested bc he has only one year left on current contract) - not even close to get Mack either, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Benjamin were moved.  If he didn’t like playing Cam I doubt he is very stoked with this offense and McCarron, Peterman and a rookie that isn’t ready at QB. 

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

I'll say this much. I really enjoyed Astros stuff last season. It was special to me because this was McDermotts first season and I didn't buy into Rex Ryan at all. I viewed him as a big name but a name only. 

So when Astro reported seeing drills he never seen before at camp I was intrigued. The season kinda showed that the different drills did have an effect during the season. 

At that time last season I was hoping McDermott was the real deal. Astros reports gave me confidence and the season did turn out special. Different then prior years and a bit boosted. 

The guy seems to be working his way up as far as connections go so I wouldn't doubt him if he did start tweeting some goodies. 

Astro is not a BS person by any means. He surely knows what we might read into it

F damn 5 ing here

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Good one...

It's late and i'm over the hill.
I only do the early bird specials these day for free drinks and a nosh

3 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Perhaps he, like the rest of us, realise this could be the first of many moves.

Nope Its Dean, he would not waste our time.He is a kinda serious dude

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I love Astro but most GMs aren’t done.  There’s going to be a ton of cuts/ waiver moves pretty soon. 

Th slew of wavers at the end of preseason are a given, but I'm assuming Astro is tweeting about acquisitions he thinks the Bills could make, or possibly trading players for some future draft picks, though that seems less likely.

Just now, fansince88 said:

Perhaps he, like the rest of us, realise this could be the first of many moves.

I'll be honest. I wasn't expecting many moves. I'd still be shocked if something really big dropped. 

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Shaq or Washington in a player for player swap make the most sense.   

I guess another late round pick could be thrown around with all our cap space next year. 

Both are first man up when Kyle and Murphy are sitting.. No way he releases either with the salary they make. Very valuable depth