Bills Release 2018 "Unofficial" Depth Chart and Preseason Week 1 Media Guide

4 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Yes I understand that. But u think they would have the upper hand on the backup job. Not a rookie defensive tackle that probably never snapped a football in live action before (if I'm wrong, then my bad)

I wouldn't think that at all just because they play Center. LS is a highly specialized skill and it wouldn't surprise me if neither Groy nor Bodine have done it before.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Well in my view McDermott took last seasons roster after stripping it for a little profit and broke the Bills drought. Sure it wasn't dominant playoff birth but the team was club Rex before McDermott took the wheels. 

I understand people and having concerns. I have many myself concerning what the offense will look like. It's almost here guys. Throw it all away, this is a McDermott and Beane roster and it will be productive and possibly give us something special again. 

At least the defense will hold games in check and give our offense so many extra opportunities to develop an identity. Just like last season. 

I'm not going to disrespect this roster. I think this is the very best we can get at the moment and the coaching wizard may inspire these dudes.

Edited by Lfod

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I wouldn't think that at all just because they play Center. LS is a highly specialized skill and it wouldn't surprise me if neither Groy nor Bodine have done it before.  

Well my faith is in the coaching staff, so if they list depth chart as that, I'll trust them over me lol

Turns out Horrible Harry was a long snapper in HS...

https://journalstar.com/sports/high-school/football/super-state-2013/super-state-football-extra-effort-pays-dividends-for-phillips-strong/article_7a988fff-3bda-5b32-90e2-04505927ec28.html

"He was also our long snapper and very accurate. One game, he had a couple go over the punter's head and I asked him what was up. He said he'd lost his contacts and couldn't see. He just didn't want to come out of the game."

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I believe those suckas are collectible.  But you gotta watch out because there are apparently a lot of fakes, and the fakes are worthless

All of this currency talk got me thinking. How do we know this depth chart is real? Maybe this depth chart is fake and worthless as well. ?

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

LOL.  An "unofficial" pre-season depth chart.

I have some confederate bank notes with more value.

How many confederate bank notes is week 1 depth chart worth?

Also, neat to see Harry as the backup LS.

Nobody ever talks much about Andre Holmes, but here he is, our #2 WR.

Good to see Reilly in the top 6 WR's. Hope he makes the 53. With Coleman now here I suppose that drops him down a spot, though.

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Well they have him listed as a WLB. Though I have been hearing some pretty good things about Deon Lacy. So maybe he can push Lorax back into that situational role. 

Considering we'll be in nickel and big nickel with Bush 65-75% of the time we/ Edmunds and Milano at LB , Lorax will see plenty of opportunities at DE. We do have a nice deep DL

1 hour ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Yes I understand that. But u think they would have the upper hand on the backup job. Not a rookie defensive tackle that probably never snapped a football in live action before (if I'm wrong, then my bad)

Actually I think I read that he had done that in the past.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, metzelaars_lives said:

The thing that stands out to me the most is how much depth we have on the defensive line.  How solid does that second unit look?

I'm guessing Confederate bank notes have a lot of value.

Any collectible is only worth what someone is willing to pay AND you sell it. If buy one and NEVER intend to sell....it's worth nothing. 

Here's the Panthers' version for Thursday: Panthers release first unofficial depth chart

SPARTANBURG, S.C. – The Panthers released their first “unofficial” depth chart ahead of Thursday night’s preseason opener at the Buffalo Bills.

- Kevon Seymour is listed as the starting cornerback opposite James Bradberry. Rookie Donte Jackson, who is competing for that starting spot and making a strong case, is listed behind Seymour.

- Da’Norris Searcy is listed as the starting strong safety, with Colin Jones backing him up. Rookie safety Rashaan Gaulden is slotted as the backup to free safety Mike Adams.

Interesting that Lawson is not a starter, and that Foster is so far down the WR depth-chart.  Although this could be that the coaching staff already likes Foster and wants to see what the others do.  

4 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

I have high hopes for Josh Allen.  If he is not ready to play this year, I don't have very high hopes for AJ McPeterman.

AJMcPeterman :)

Anyone notice that for the 2nd half of Thursday's game we will probably see Josh Allen probably with Corey Coleman at WR most of the time?

We could potentially be watching a preview of the next decade QB to WR1... not saying either will happen for sure, but you typically don't see something like that play out in the 2nd half of a preseason game.