Montreal to Buffalo August 9...Show Some Love Mafia!

Making the trip down for preseason week one with my homie and his boy all the way from Montreal! We are staying in Allentown from wed to Fri and hoping for some of that Bills Mafia hospitality you folks are known for. Looking for info on where to be on game day in Orchard park as well as cool spots in Buffalo to hang beforehand. I know that the best football city in America won't let us down even if the boy is a Panthers fan. LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Preseason is quite a bit more subdued.

Now the home opener against the Bolts will be loud and proud especially with a win over the Blackbirds.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

The table. 

You meant the table.

Gaddammit... we're gonna lose another one.

We are down to one table?

The seasons over already ;) 

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Now the home opener against the Bolts will be loud and proud especially with a win over the Blackbirds.

Start looking for sales!

Hurry!! The Bills needs ussssssh!!!

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Yes I know that it's chill preseason. School and work make the regular season trip impossible. I made the post to see if some folks on here were going to the game and would drink a few beers with some Canucks in the lot. Not yet table time probably but I'm gonna tell my buddy's kid (the panther fan) to watch out for random body slams and to avoid being near tables at all times.

1 hour ago, Threedollabills said:

Yes I know that it's chill preseason. School and work make the regular season trip impossible. I made the post to see if some folks on here were going to the game and would drink a few beers with some Canucks in the lot. Not yet table time probably but I'm gonna tell my buddy's kid (the panther fan) to watch out for random body slams and to avoid being near tables at all times.

Have fun and park at Hammers. 

Not into crazy Bills mafia.  Just TBD and Bills fans that are not crazy and dumb. 

Edited by mead107
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Have fun and park at Hammers. 

Not into crazy Bills mafia.  Just TBD and Bills fans that are not crazy and dumb. 

If it was “or”, I’d be offended! 

.....wait....

What a surprise a Fake Canadian fan you should fit right in with all they other fake fans. Who the hell is a panthers fan anyway? That’s right only people from the Charlotte area and people from Canada. Can’t wait for the jaguars game this year I should have at least 6 of you sitting right next to me.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chicharito said:

What a surprise a Fake Canadian fan you should fit right in with all they other fake fans. Who the hell is a panthers fan anyway? That’s right only people from the Charlotte area and people from Canada. Can’t wait for the jaguars game this year I should have at least 6 of you sitting right next to me.

Hey chicdorito or whatever the kid likes Cam so give him a break. I grew up not far from Buffalo and have been a Bills fan for 28 yrs so eat that pink C

Staying on Allentown? Go to Gabriel's Gate for wings (much better than Anchor Bar).

Head over to the bar "716" at the Harbor Center. Huuuuge TV & sports bar. Canal side is right there too which is cool.

Also across the Bflo River is "River Works" - that is cool too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Staying on Allentown? Go to Gabriel's Gate for wings (much better than Anchor Bar).

Head over to the bar "716" at the Harbor Center. Huuuuge TV & sports bar. Canal side is right there too which is cool.

Also across the Bflo River is "River Works" - that is cool too.

Hey thanks much appreciated! Went to Anchor Bar last year so Gabriel's gate it is. Cheers

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, CSBill said:

When I read the headline, I thought: "Oh no! Johnny Football is coming to Buffalo." Not him, right? Or is it?

The Alouettes' stadium (which actually belongs to McGill University) is 2 blocks from my apt. I could hear the "ahhh Nooo" from the fans for all 4 INTs on Friday lol. He will get better though. its not easy to throw a striped beach ball on a 5 acre field with a 20yrd end zone. 

3 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Go Habs Go!

Head to the stadium a bit early on Thursday, Erie Co. Fair starts this week and the traffic will be bonkers from Buffalo to OP.

Merci mon ami!!

• Like (+1) 1

Some Bills fan love.... I’ve got 4 tix for you if you don’t have any yet.  In 300s but it’s preseason so you could probably move up if you want.  Couple of fellow countrymen in row behind (not sure if they go to preseason games).

If you want tix we can figure our details.

Go Bills!!!