NFL Gamepass

6 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I called my season ticket account rep, and he says that Gamepass is back! Info will be forthcoming.

Yes, after preseason games start, ugh. Every year it's the same thing. They never get the codes out in time. Always make you sign up for the "free 7 day trial" if you don't want to miss the first game or two. 

• 2 weeks later...

Audio

Live Gameday Audio lets you listen live to every game day with Home & Away radio broadcasts.

Web: After logging in, navigate to the desired matchup on the Games tab. Hover over the game and click Listen.  The player will launch and begin to play the home radio feed.  Click the dropdown to select from the Home, Away, National (Westwood) or Spanish (Univision) broadcasts.

Mobile (Domestic): Download the NFL Mobile app in the appropriate app store.  Launch the app and navigate to your desired game via the matchup tiles.  After logging in with your NFL Game Pass credentials, click on ‘Listen Live’ during the game, or ‘Game Pass’ after the game has ended.

Mobile (International): After logging in, navigate to the desired matchup on the Games tab. Hover over the game and click on the Listen icon. Select the audio source and the radio feed will begin playing.

Coaches Film (All-22)

Coaches film for every play (other than preseason games). View exclusive angles (All-22 and EndZone) and analyze the game like a pro football coach.

Coaches Film for TNF and all Sunday games will be available in NFL Game Pass on Tuesday of each week of the regular season by 12pm ET. Monday Night Football all-22 footage will be available by Wednesday at noon ET.

There will be no Coaches Film during Preseason games.

Closed Captioning

NFL Game Pass for iPad currently supports Closed Captioning for most streaming content. If you try to turn on/off Closed Captioning with the "CC" button in the NFL Game Pass iPad app and you're still seeing captions, you most likely have "Subtitles & Captioning" turned on in your iOS settings.

To turn this feature on or off, go to your iPad's "Settings", select "Accessibility" and then select "Subtitles & Captioning." From this menu, turn the "Closed Captions + SDH" toggle switch off. You will then be able to turn captions on and off using the "CC" button in the NFL Game Pass iPad app.

You may need to force NFL Game Pass to close in order for the changes to take affect.

Condensed Games

Watch every play from completed NFL games in roughly 30 minutes.

Big Play Markers

Watch replays of the biggest moments of a game.

Dual/Quad View

Super Bowls

In the international NFL Game Pass app, to access the over 20 classic Super Bowl archives*, click on the "NFL Network" tab in the NFL Game Pass video player. Next, click on the "ARCHIVES" button and then select "SUPER BOWL ARCHIVES" in menu.

11 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Right. I'd like to be able to watch the all-22. I'm just saying if there is someone who isn't going to use, don't let it go to waste. I'll use it. 

Not a chance, lol! It's the best perk for being a Bills season ticket holder