Bills trade with Browns for Corey Coleman

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Josh MIA Gordon and Antonio Callaway ... gulp. It’s Jarvis and the Maybes out there. 

Rashard Higgins has been outplaying Coleman all camp, and Callaway has looked good so far. Landry has been crazy good, and they seem to think Gordon will be back in plenty of time for the season.  Coleman has talent, but injuries and laziness have hampered him 

5 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

i just looked it up it was Christian Coleman who ran a 4.12

Christian is the next great American sprinter. Google his 4.12 40, it doesn't look right. He's like a cyborg. His acceleration is the best I've ever seen (I'm a track guy).

I like the move assuming we didn't overpay.  We had Benjamin as the only starter caliber receiver and Kerley who was better suited as a 3 or 4.  After that, there was too many ifs and and buts at the position.    Hopefully Coleman can realize his potential here.

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

Rashard Higgins has been outplaying Coleman all camp, and Callaway has looked good so far. Landry has been crazy good, and they seem to think Gordon will be back in plenty of time for the season.  Coleman has talent, but injuries and laziness have hampered him 

Like I said, Jarvis and the Maybes. We have no idea how guys like Higgins and Callaway will do when the games are played, and relying on anything from Gordon by now is as foolish as it gets.

It’s obviously too early to have an informed opinion, but I like the feel of this move by our FO. It seems worth a shot, and the price was probably reasonable given his potential upside. 

6 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

John Ross has the fastest NFL time at 4.22, just beat CJ. I think what is relevant here is that speed doesn't mean jack. Other than CJ, none of those guys are really impressive NFL players.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000917865

Yep Ross has the combine record. I just posted the Christian Coleman time because that other poster u questioned confused the two. I probably should've quoted both of you. But yeah speed only goes so far. But for our squad its surely needed. 1st Skinner with the Sabres & now this with Coleman... its been a cool August so far lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bill_with_it said:

Beane!!! Have I said how much of a breath of fresh air he is? I mean finally the Whaley Funk is almost all gone.

Whaley traded for Jerry Hughes and LeSean McCoy.  Why does everyone always have to put someone Dow to praise someone?  

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Christian is the next great American sprinter. Google his 4.12 40, it doesn't look right. He's like a cyborg. His acceleration is the best I've ever seen (I'm a track guy).

Wow yeah i just watched it. The guy is like a machine. His running motion reminds me of one of those advanced robots that DARPA designs. If he was running towards me like that, i'd be terrified lol

• Like (+1) 1