Bills trade with Browns for Corey Coleman

Whatcha talkin bout Willis? Wait, that’s Gary. On a serious note, I like the move. We needed to do something at that position. Coleman turning into a quality pro might be a long shot, but he has talent. Coleman certainly adds talent to what we went into training camp with. He definitely has more potential than most others in our receiver group. 

Coleman, if healthy, is an upgrade on talent alone. Hope he's healthy and stays that way. Read where he was having a hamstring issue supposedly. Hopefully he was just being held out of practice because they were trying to trade him. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t know much about this guy, but forgive me for being a little hesitant to get excited about a guy who was the Browns first round pick last year and they are already getting rid of him...so I guess my next question would be, what didn’t they like?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I guess he only had a 42% catch rate last year, not good.

Great, between that and Allen’s completion percentage, he’ll have 142 targets an 7 catches.

just kidding. I love the move and just hope it is a 5th rounder or less. Love how Beane recognizes a weakness and addresses it! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I always think of him costing them a potential win in week 17 this past year by dropping the easist catch a professional receiver will ever have a chance at.

that being said, if the price is right, it can’t hurt.

anybody know if he’s a deep threat with straight line speed, or just quick?

• Like (+1) 2