Andy Dalton’s Charitable Plans for BUF

jimmy10

11 hours ago, McBean said:

I will forever love Andy Dalton and the Bengals.

What a moment that was...

and don't forget Pitt Grad Tyler Boyd! 

30 minutes ago, Homey D. Clown said:

First class response from a guy who received a lot of love from us Bills fans.  Opposing team or not, I'm a fan of his now simply because of how the sport of football is doing something great for those in need, and he has taken the time to pay it forward.

:beer:

It's great to see the media reporting on these good stories.  A lot of good in football, but "good" doesn't sell in the media.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, dpberr said:

I hope they make this story into one of those mini-movies before a prime time Bills or Bengals game.  It's a story that certainly should be told.

I bet Kyle will have something nice to say to Dalton and Boyd.  Sure would be nice to show Kyle and his boys in the locker room watching the play.

This whole story is just great.

3 hours ago, dpberr said:

I hope they make this story into one of those mini-movies before a prime time Bills or Bengals game.  It's a story that certainly should be told.

It’s already out there. ESPN did a segment on it before the Bills/Jags game. It’s on Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 10:48 PM, BuffaloRush said:

Did we really have to start a new thread for this topic?  Shouldn’t this be placed under the Andy Dalton thread on December 31, 2017!?!?!!!!

Here’s a suggestion, leave that to the mods.!!!??!!!?!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Amazing. What a great story. A bunch of table-smashing dirtbags see a playoff drought end and immediately give almost half a mill to a charitable foundation hundreds of miles away, who then come back and pay it forward to a local cancer hospital. Just a nice story all around. 

• Like (+1) 2

Way to go Andy. It was the best story in Football last year.

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I have no doubt that Dalton will get a standing ovation next week against the Bengals 

Yup he will for sure get a standing ovation.

On 8/5/2018 at 11:08 PM, jimmy10 said:

I’ve been here the better part of a decade and can probably count on one hand the number of threads I’ve started. I’m not part of the problem, Slick. 

LOL you must be so proud.  do you want me to give you a prize!?!?!?  Just pointing out some of the ridiculous things members of this forum say about threads

• Like (+1) 1