Andy Dalton’s Charitable Plans for BUF

jimmy10

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Andy and JJ Dalton Give Back to Buffalo Community

Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton made a surprise appearance at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center on Sunday. Andy and his wife JJ, along with board members of the Andy and JJ Dalton Foundation donated a Hub to the pediatric department ahead of the Bengals vs. Bills preseason game at New Era Field.

...help me out here bud...is he donating the entire amount raised by Buffalo community back to Buffalo charities/institutions or a portion?....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

33 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...help me out here bud...is he donating the entire amount raised by Buffalo community back to Buffalo charities/institutions or a portion?....

That is not what I understood, but I could be wrong. Story by Tim Graham in The Athletic made it sound like a portion going to Roswell today, ..but his foundation and the work they do will still put the majority of the dollars to work in Texas and Cinci...that was how I read it

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

That is not what I understood, but I could be wrong. Story by Tim Graham in The Athletic made it sound like a portion going to Roswell today, ..but his foundation and the work they do will still put the majority of the dollars to work in Texas and Cinci...that was how I read it

good enough...

Nice to see this as a positive for all involved - good sportsmanship and appreciative fans doing good for kids in multiple communities - this is the type of NFL story people should hear about rather than all the controversy and politics we hear so much about now. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I think it said somewhere that they are donating upwards of $400k to the Angel Fund.