Thurman Thomas: 'A Football Life' - December 14th at 8 PM ET on NFL Network; Re-Airs at 8:15 PM ET on Monday (12-17)

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Thurman Thomas: 'A Football Life' - December 14th at 8 PM ET on NFL Network
On 8/5/2018 at 10:59 AM, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Thanks!

I've been watching some old games recently in my down time. I always remembered Thurman as a quick, elusive player, but he was a lot tougher than I remember. He took a beating, and many times the hits looked pretty bad, yet he would either be right back in the huddle, or miss a play or two and be back. 

One of Marshall Faulk's influences IIRC

On 8/5/2018 at 4:51 PM, BuffaloRush said:

Dwight Clark?   Chris Collingsworth?  Willie F’N McGinnest!?!?!?  

Sounds like the NFL Films crew is running out of subjects.  I cant wait for “A Football Life: Jeff Wright”

Yeh, and besides you won't want to miss "A Football Life: Hank Bullough" How about Billy Joe Playbook?, Joe Dufek?

On 9/2/2018 at 8:35 PM, Bring it said:

I here ya! Faulk was real good. Thurman was better. Complete player! Great blocker! Some of those receptions he made as a RB were awesome. Great hands! 

Absolutely! Back in the day, he made a OBJr  - type catch along the right sideline that was off the charts for a WR, let alone a RUNNING BACK!   Go Thurm!!

Bills Life: Why “A Football Life: Thurman Thomas” is a must-see for Bills fans

qp9nffoa92o3jz3fvth4.jpg

1. Why “A Football Life: Thurman Thomas” is a must-see for Bills fans
For Bills Hall of Fame running back Thurman Thomas, this year has been one he’ll never forget. One of the best players in Bills franchise history, Thomas added to his already impressive resume this season when his jersey number 34 was retired by the Bills forever. The emotional moment, which captivated Thomas, his family and thousands of Bills fans around the world, is just one of the many career milestones that is featured in the NFL Network’s "A Football Life: Thurman Thomas.”

The one-hour documentary, which debuts this Friday, Dec. 14 at 8 p.m. ET on the NFL Network, will take viewers on a journey with Thomas. From his college days at Oklahoma State to his Super Bowl years with the Bills, and everything in between, fans will get to know more about the Bills Legend through interviews with Thomas himself, his family members, Hall of Famer Barry Sanders, Marv Levy, Bill Polian and several of his former teammates.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 hours ago, RevWarRifleman said:

Yeh, and besides you won't want to miss "A Football Life: Hank Bullough" How about Billy Joe Playbook?, Joe Dufek?

Absolutely! Back in the day, he made a OBJr  - type catch along the right sideline that was off the charts for a WR, let alone a RUNNING BACK!   Go Thurm!!

I don’t think I remember a rb making a catch like that before or since! Amazing moment! Really looking forward to this show!!