Sam Darnold Dazzles In Debut

Domdab99

...as somebody posted here (my apology because I cannot find it), would love to see Allen, Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Watson, Mahomes, etc ALL succeed at the highest level so we can see some real competitive football like QB battles of the "old days"....gimme me some "Air Coryell" versus "Ma Kettle"......

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:
2 hours ago, B Fan in LA said:

I think Darnold and Rosen will have that rivalry in a few years.

I think Josh Allen is more of an Andy Dalton sort of QB.

Jets and Cardinals rivalry?

I'm sorry, I got caught day dreaming...............

It's just hard for me to digest this whole situation of passing on Rosen for Allen.

I'm trying.........I'm doing my best to get behind the big oaf.

Maybe he is the second coming of Roethlislinger............

I just don't know, and I haven't been able to sleep very well.........because I'm worrying.

Now when the reports start trickling in about this guy doing this, or that guy doing that.............

I can't take another 4 years of hoping, like we did with Losman, and Manuel, and Taylor.

I could go on and on................I'm close to tears right now...................

I'm trying..............

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, JoeF said:

A different take from me.  I want Darnold, Allen, Jackson, and Mayfield to all develop well (with Allen and the Bills being the best team).  My favorite time was the Kelly, Marino, Elway years....would love to see another era like that with the Bills being the best of the lot.

I want intense games, close games down to the last second. The AFC East has been so boring because of the dominance of New England, 45-3 point games are terrible for football, it just is. I'd love to see Darnold vs Allen as a Marino vs Kelly thing, it would be great for football.

12 hours ago, The Process said:

As much as I wanted to really dig in and jump on the comparison train.....at this juncture, all I can think of is wondering if the Darnold family has an Arnold. Arnold Darnold.....c'mon that's funny right there....I don't care you ya are....that's funny. 

My dog is a Schnoodle we name Mr. Noodles.  Somewhere, Josh Allen must have a cousin named Alan.   If not, the Bills could always draft a certain linebacker out of Kentucky named Josh Allen.  That would be fun.

Edited by TigerJ

13 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

The third QB to play. I guess he got too play against a bunch of future stock boys come final cuts then? 

I’m trying to wrap my head around how playing with the 3rds makes Josh Allen one of the most disappointing draftees to date per Bleacher Report, but playing with the 3rd string makes Darnold dazzling

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

My dog is a Schnoodle we name Mr. Noodles.  Somewhere, Josh Allen must have a cousin named Alan.   If not, the Bills could always draft a certain linebacker out of Kentucky named Josh Allen.  That would be fun.

As long as we don't draft another Williams

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I’m trying to wrap my head around how playing with the 3rds makes Josh Allen one of the most disappointing draftees to date per Bleacher Report, but playing with the 3rd string makes Darnold dazzling

Right?

49 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

'cause J E S T, Jest, Jest, Jest!

14 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Jeeez!

Ask yourself ‘Is it “POSSIBLE” Spags is a well-known, respected poster here with an alter-ego who only shows up on Jets week to rile up a Division foes’ fan base, thus avoiding moderator activity?’

The world isn’t always as it seems.

Good call. I thought it was a joke account basically making fun of JETS fans. The way his words are used and spelled pretty much give it away. Its all good fun.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Haha...the dude is obviously a troll...I rind him to be hilarious and he plays his character well

Way. To. Go. Nancy. Drew.

1 hour ago, Agent 91 said:

Good call. I thought it was a joke account basically making fun of JETS fans. The way his words are used and spelled pretty much give it away. Its all good fun.

Way. To. Go. Nancy. Drew.