Sam Darnold Dazzles In Debut

Domdab99

36 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Put him in the HOF

When you're a Jets QB, 'HOF' often can stand for 'Hauled Off, Failed'.  The Bills could have a similar category.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Truth in advertising. OBD has had some beauts.

3 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I'm really getting sick of that guy. No idea why he isn't banned. All he does is show up before Jets games, talks trash, doesn't know a thing about football, thus doesn't contribute to the community at all, and then? When we crush the Jets, again? He never comes back to take his medicine. Worse: he's an internet tough-guy, and he has openly laughed about paticipating in, and egging on other Jet fans in, terrible behavior. 

The next time he shows up here I'm seriously considering naming a time/place. I go to NYC all the time. I'll meet him. I'll crush him, throw him in a dumpster, take a picture and post it here. 

Haha...the dude is obviously a troll...I rind him to be hilarious and he plays his character well

A different take from me.  I want Darnold, Allen, Jackson, and Mayfield to all develop well (with Allen and the Bills being the best team).  My favorite time was the Kelly, Marino, Elway years....would love to see another era like that with the Bills being the best of the lot.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, JoeF said:

A different take from me.  I want Darnold, Allen, Jackson, and Mayfield to all develop well (with Allen and the Bills being the best team).  My favorite time was the Kelly, Marino, Elway years....would love to see another era like that with the Bills being the best of the lot.

Exactly my feelings, add Carr, Goff, Wentz to that list. Would be great for the game of football if many of these youngsters become good QBs. To re-iterate - as long as Allen and the Bills are the best. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Jets and Cardinals rivalry?

Makes a ton of sense.  Surely his assertion has nothing to do with his opinion on Allen, especially considering how common cross-conference rivalries are.  

17 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Exactly my feelings, add Carr, Goff, Wentz to that list. Would be great for the game of football if many of these youngsters become good QBs. To re-iterate - as long as Allen and the Bills are the best. 

This just made me think about the league as a whole. You got Goff, Rosen, Russell and jimmyg. Then you got keenum, Kelly. , Mahommes, Carr and rivers. You got luck, Watson, Marcus and bortles then Brady and the 2rooks in the east along with the browns giving their div. Opponents trouble. It's gonna be one of the most exciting, unpredictable years ever....and I'm too impatient to go through the rest on my phone....

Edited by billsredneck1