Sam Darnold Dazzles In Debut

Domdab99

WATCH: Sam Darnold highlights from Jets' Green and White scrimmage at Rutgers, his large-scale unveiling

Sam Darnold passes first spotlight test with flying colors

It's over, Guys. Sam Darnold is the Second Coming. Just watch what he does against air and how he tosses the ball when he's warming up. 

Darnold played well as the third quarterback to take the field. He completed 9-of-11 passes for 89 yards. He also ran for 13 yards on two scrambles and was sacked twice.

I'm not sure how the Bills can compete. ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Domdab99 said:

WATCH: Sam Darnold highlights from Jets' Green and White scrimmage at Rutgers, his large-scale unveiling

It's over, Guys. Sam Darnold is the Second Coming. Just watch what he does against air and how he tosses the ball when he's warming up. 

Darnold played well as the third quarterback to take the field. He completed 9-of-11 passes for 89 yards. He also ran for 13 yards on two scrambles and was sacked twice.

To be fair, Bills' fan could be mocked equally, if not harder, given their reaction to every nice Allen throw, considering he was the least regarded of the big-name QB in terms of accuracy.

And no...I'm not knocking Allen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Just wait until Jimmy Spagnola shows up on TSW before each Bills/Jets game.

I'm really getting sick of that guy. No idea why he isn't banned. All he does is show up before Jets games, talks trash, doesn't know a thing about football, thus doesn't contribute to the community at all, and then? When we crush the Jets, again? He never comes back to take his medicine. Worse: he's an internet tough-guy, and he has openly laughed about paticipating in, and egging on other Jet fans in, terrible behavior. 

The next time he shows up here I'm seriously considering naming a time/place. I go to NYC all the time. I'll meet him. I'll crush him, throw him in a dumpster, take a picture and post it here. 

Edited by OCinBuffalo
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

image.png.08ecfcd79c41991cafacd3bdbaef26fd.png

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I'm really getting sick of that guy. No idea why he isn't banned. All he does is show up before Jets games, talks trash, doesn't know a thing about football, thus doesn't contribute to the community at all, and then? When we crush the Jets, again? He never comes back to take his medicine. Worse: he's an internet tough-guy, and he has openly laughed about paticipating in, and egging on other Jet fans in, terrible behavior. 

The next time he shows up here I'm seriously considering naming a time/place. I go to NYC all the time. I'll meet him. I'll crush him, throw him in a dumpster, take a picture and post it here. 

Jeeez!

Ask yourself ‘Is it “POSSIBLE” Spags is a well-known, respected poster here with an alter-ego who only shows up on Jets week to rile up a Division foes’ fan base, thus avoiding moderator activity?’

The world isn’t always as it seems.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4

As much as I wanted to really dig in and jump on the comparison train.....at this juncture, all I can think of is wondering if the Darnold family has an Arnold. Arnold Darnold.....c'mon that's funny right there....I don't care you ya are....that's funny. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

The third QB to play. I guess he got too play against a bunch of future stock boys come final cuts then? 

19 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Jeeez!

Ask yourself ‘Is it “POSSIBLE” Spags is a well-known, respected poster here with an alter-ego who only shows up on Jets week to rile up a Division foes’ fan base, thus avoiding moderator activity?’

The world isn’t always as it seems.

Way. To. Go. Nancy. Drew.

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Put him in the HOF

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 1