Why Do the Bills Need a New Stadium ??

T master

17 hours ago, 145B4IDIE said:

AZ, whipped?

Looks like that huh? More like supportive. She has more Bills gear than I do 49ers. I have the military 49ers hat I wear once a year. I will never have the passion for another team like I do the Bills but I will be watching Jimmy G this season. 

7 hours ago, nucci said:

Closer to average than terrible? They are in the bottom 5 in winning percentage....they have been mostly bad 

They are tenth. I listed the 9 teams below them in an earlier post. The median winning pctg of all NFL teams is .499. The Bills are .467. I’d say that is closer to average than terrible. The worst is .387 and the next worst is .429. With the median being a more accurate gauge of performance relative to the rest of the league, it appears the numbers would support that position. Again, it’s a matter of perspective. From a fan point of view it probable seems terrible. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

They are tenth. I listed the 9 teams below them in an earlier post. The median winning pctg of all NFL teams is .499. The Bills are .467. I’d say that is closer to average than terrible. The worst is .387 and the next worst is .429. With the median being a more accurate gauge of performance relative to the rest of the league, it appears the numbers would support that position. Again, it’s a matter of perspective. From a fan point of view it probable seems terrible. 

ok but considering I've been following them since the late 60s...except for the few good seasons...it has been terrible.. 17 straight with no playoffs....and even the best years there were 4 Superbowl losses in a row

1 minute ago, nucci said:

ok but considering I've been following them since the late 60s...except for the few good seasons...it has been terrible.. 17 straight with no playoffs....and even the best years there were 4 Superbowl losses in a row

Understandable for sure. Going by pure numbers uncolored by emotion , it’s not as bad as it’s seemed. They are closer to the median NFL historical performance, but not by a whole lot. Certainly nowhere near the winningest franchises of Dallas, Green Bay, Chicago and Miami. 

33 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

'Cause you can't have those things w/o a $45,000.00 PSL, and $385.00 ticket prices.

Got it.

The PSL would probably more inline with what the Browns charge. That is $16,000 per seat for the best seats. They start at $500.  Yeah tickets are going to go up and they will be close to that price for the best seats. 

What about the gameday costs of County cops, OP Police, closing Abbott Road, staffing Police inside the stadium, having ambulances and their respective staffs at the ready? And the costs to Erie Co to operate the stadium?

I’m gonna say I highly doubt the town or county come out ahead financially in this deal.

On 8/13/2018 at 4:28 PM, Limeaid said:

Went to the game in Arizona when I was working in California and while it looks impressive not all seats are.  The seat I was sold was called "obstructed view" (which usually means you cannot see scoreboard or something high) but it wasn't.  It was blocked view. There was no way for me to be able to sit and watch game.  After a quarter I got up and became a hobo sitting whenever I saw a seat unoccupied until owner got back.  For $500 million I expect every seat sold to be able to see the game.

lol.  Obstructed view does NOT usually mean you cannot see the scoreboard.  It is more likely part of the playing surface(diamond, field, ice rink, court, etc...) is partially blocked from the view of your seat.

9 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

lol.  Obstructed view does NOT usually mean you cannot see the scoreboard.  It is more likely part of the playing surface(diamond, field, ice rink, court, etc...) is partially blocked from the view of your seat.

Well I was not able to see the field at all.  If I bought it directly from team I'd probably take them to small claims court since it was falsely advertised.

8 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

"IF you want to see the game you need to be in your seat. "

Really???

Thats not true at all. Progressive field has a bar that you can overlook the field while sitting at a table eating and drinking. That as well as having craft brews and better food makes for a better game experience. Sorry I want more then Genny Cream ale or Labatt blue. Yuck.